[REL] Grimmer and Grimmest

The archive is only 1.1MB and extracted you get ~110MB. takes seconds on my machine. I suspect there is a problem somewhere.

As far as your questions about merging Cornucopia and Grimmest, that was done for you by jordan0422 (iirc) and the link we are directing you to already has both mods inside. There is not need for you to download Corn and Gimmest separately and try to merge anything, you just need to get the GrimmestCornucopia.7z downloaded, extracted and put into the mods folder. Should take 1-2 minutes tops.

It was taking long I stopped it not worth it, when I downloaded the folder and checked dl stuff on c drive. The folder was orange with a big t, when I press it this thing comes up and its opener pro. That is why its taking long, how can I use the default windows opener. win 8.1. I right click the folder no option, I dont even have this opener pro installed no more and it still using it.

Also when I right click the folder there is no unzip option that is the problem, the person that merged it didnt use the right thing. What there is is open thats it, cant unzip like win 7, how do I unzip it or change it to make it unzip. Tell the person to not use what the person did to make the folder, or don’t tell him to do anything no more. Jorden is not a computer tech I dont value his opinion that much, he should have used a software that wouldnt made me see this opener pro on my screen.

Ok did some searching checking and found out why it was happening changed somethings, now its not using opener pro but the thing looks like a single piece of paper, do I put that (paper) in the mod folder.

7z is a program similar to Winrar.
I use it because it’s a reputable freeware, and a lot of people use it.

Good luck.

EDIT: Changed to zip format, but now file size is 12MB instead of just 1MB.

You tries too hard jiaco. Explaining that rocket science to laymen will take days of your life. I bet everyone else know where does he get that opener pro.

What exactly do I need to do to get it to the mod folder, what do I need to download what will I see and so on. Because all I see is something that looks like a piece of paper do you need me to take a screen capture ?. do you know what I am talking about.

Oh you know where I got it, ok say where did I get it.

Does this mod add any new enemies? Twice now I’ve found what appears to be an invisible or hidden mine-like enemy, which when killed drops the same two purple rings despite my character being around level 20 and in an area with level 20 mobs

When I get back to this mod, that is the next step, increase monster diversity.

There might be one or two tests still in there, with legendary drops, but it should not always be the same two rings…you sure?

I found the same monster (Depravities or something like that). Has poison attack, always drop Screams of the Aether and some other ring.

i can confirm this. the “this monster has no name” drops different stuff each time.

but “depravities” drops the same 2 legendary items everytime.

A wanker, through and through. :smiley:

;))) I’m lurking in the shadows.

Yip thats the one, found him twice, once in the Laboratory and once in Hallowed Hill iirc

I absolutely love your mod, but as you’re aware the experience gain is still way too much. After completing normal I am level 64…

I know you have the plans to further tune down the experience gain. I was wondering if there would be an easy way for me to manually change this myself?

Sorry, I missed this. Did you figure it out? database/records/game/gameengine.dbr Rewards and Penalties has experienceEquation. it is sort of a mess (see below) but you can black box it like this ((THING)/4)+2. I added the /4 part to cut it in 1/4. you can play with that if you like.

((((monsterLevel*12.5-(averagePartyLevel*averagePartyLevel/50))+((monsterLevel-averagePartyLevel)*(averagePartyLevel/1.1)))*0.098)*(1+(monsterExperience/100))/4)+2

Yeah I found it. I replaced /4 with either /12 or /16, can’t remember exactly. Either way, that seemed to do a pretty good job of keeping you the regular leveling trajectory, albeit I only played until the Warden.

hey guys im having a problem when i start the game it says maxed level reached (im only level 44) and my stash is invisible, it appears like its expanded but its all glitchy. the only part thats working is more mobs and i cant even level up cause it says im maxed out. wondering if i did installation wrong or something? i made a mods folder and dragged the grimmer and grimmest folder to that… is there another step? please help!

Hello mate, your mod is very interesting for me, but I’m curious if there is a single way to change monster level scaling? Since I don’t want monsters to infinitely scale with my level. Which file and which lines should I modify to change this? Thank you

First thanks for this nice mod, i am enjoying it via dial (thats all mods stay together) more monsters, heroes and other features but there is something i want to point. Actually thats the main reason i created account here. I just killed first form of undead’s nemesis and then four second phase nemesis spawned. Man i like the challange but its kinda too much. When i killed fabius in ultimate with your mod, i said myself ‘oh nice not 2-3 fabius’ lol and i thought you left nemesis untouched. But it seems i am wrong, really no matter how hard i try to kite them, its impossible for me to kill them… I really ll be suprised if there is a build that can kill four of them in ultimate without a problem. Is there a way to change that? I mean like above i mention, i really like your mod and actually after i played your mod, i couldnt play normal version of game. Game feels so dull even in ultimate, less monsters etc… But four undead nemesis at once and that feels too much aswell. Sorry for my english, its not my mother language but i hope i made my point.