Relocated blueberry bushes don't respawn in 0.9.3

Hello, I tried to move the blueberry bushes to place them closer to the town, but they don’t respawn resources.

I tried to install MelonLoader and the “move resource” mod to check if this is only related to blueberries, but this bug affects all the harvestables. So it seems that moving a harvestable makes it broken permanently.

The mod would need to be updated to the latest patch which is probably why it’s not working. But the blueberries should be fine since they’re moveable in the vanilla game. Definitely sounds like a bug for those.

After 4 ingame years, I see that without mods blueberries don’t respawn. Using the mods, hawthorns can respawn once relocated, but apparently not blueberries.

In general, now speaking of mods, seems that most affected are greens, eggs, mushrooms. Willows behave as intended. Not speaking just of relocate resources but also the mods which spawn harvestables. They spawn in the harvested status already and don’t get replenished ever. I don’t know how respawn mechanism has been edited but it seems that this new method is reducing a lot the mod support.

We cannot repro this: