Request to have weapon restrictiond removed from skills

Would be nice to see a mod that lets you blitz woth ranged weapons, etc.

Some of it is mandatory - blade arc, im lookin at you, some of it is kind of silly… explosive strike, why do you only explode with ranged bullets (hollowpoints and explosive arrows) ?

A point is a point… this woulf enable cool build doversity.

Devastation should require an offhander just switch out.

Etc…

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I’m not sure any of that would really generate build diversity. It would certainly be neat to look at if you could find some people to animate it. I can visualize it now: Blitz, pistol-whipping style or rifle-butt; Explosive Strike, in which your sword blade explodes and you have to carry replacements for it. New graphics for backpack full of fresh explodable weapons. :wink:

Blitz and other dashes would only move you close enough to shoot your target. Meanwhile explosive strike already works with melee weapons so…

Night blade dw passives might be cool though TBH…

my mod has weapon restrictions lifted from all playerskills.

I considered saying the same thing, but I felt like adding some humor. I stand by Pistol-Whip Blitz. :wink:

Strictly speaking explosive strike works with all weapons, but only explodes with ranged weapons, which is likely what the OP meant.

One-shot high-explosive mêlée weapons would be pretty funny, though.

• Deals 300% weapon damage
  • 9m radius
  • 50% chance of knockdown/stun for 2-4s
  • Weapon disappears after using the skill due to having just exploded into tiny little bits which are now spread across 254 square metres. Better go scrounge up a new one.

True.