Request to please expand Doom Bolt/Lightning Bolt proc affix pool

I think it would be absolutely wonderful if we could get added “granted skill” Doom Bolt suffix and Lightning Bolt prefix to be avail in the general item/slot’s pools

I’ve just leveled a mega cheated GDstash “bolt proc” character that had the granted skill “10% chance on attack Doom Bolt”/Lightning Bolt prefix and suffix respectively on every slot - and it was glorious and spectacular in all its wonder

currently proc doom bolt is only avail on gloves and offhand, and as fixed part of certain craftable belts or on a couple Epic weapons
but, i think for splendor and awesomeness it would be amazing if these procs were generously available on all items/the general slot pool, like ex Ring of Steel proc is
Lightning Bolt proc could be added to “Thunderstruck” prefix or something, and Doom Bolt proc “of Solael’s Malice”/“of the Cabal” suffix basically already exist, it’s just without the proc on, so seems like a simple swap

now, since this is purely for potential entertainment spectacle during leveling in mind, if the sentiment is that stacking 10 doom bolt procs on endgame would be too powerful i suggest removing the proc from 84-94 affixes, or tone down the dmg

i’m telling ya, it looks marvellously fantastic when you have a handful of these Doom Bolt/Lightning Bolt procs go off, and i think there are plenty of people that would enjoy such potential spectacle during leveling, (without needing to GDstash)

cheers, your consideration is greatly appreciated

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.