[Request] Undo class choise

Hello!

Senior developer could you please make ‘undo class’ option?
Make it as hard quest or high price option, but I’ve spoiled my char and have useless second class. I am simply dying to see the feature in the game. Please, I beg you!

Use Defiler. You can remove your class there. You can even cheat your character if you desire so.

-Go to Devil’s Crossing
-Go to Sadhina
-You can respec/remove skill points from skills and mastery bar (down to 1 point in mastery bar) and can also remove devotion points. Of course her services aren’t free and you need to spend gold on her
-Skill points can be reset using Tonic of Reshaping

Can’t take good second class, and can’t bare lame char.

Using cheats or 3d party software will probably ruin the game. AND will lose all the interest to play it - what the point if you could cheat whatever you want?
Could you please provide a link to the software? Is it working good with GD?
I have a char 50 lvl with useless second class, which I’ve pick at start by mistake.

Then don’t cheat for whatever you want? Have some restraint - you are in control of your own actions, only use the software for resetting your class. Hell, Defiler doesn’t even do item hacking, at worst it allows you to edit your Iron bits value.

Could you please provide a link to the software? Is it working good with GD?
I have a char 50 lvl with useless second class, which I’ve pick at start by mistake.

GD Defiler.

You cannot change the second class
There’s no such thing as a bad class combination but there are bad builds. So you don’t need to change your class but rather just change your build

Post a grimtools link of your build here and we can help out

Is there any difference in changing the character class through an editor vs the game other than the knowledge of it not being part of the game’s rules? You just need to have self restraint and not ruin the game by doing things you don’t think should be allowed.

That said, if you could pick new classes, you’d take away the need to ever make a 2nd character besides as mules.