Resistance works before block and armor?

So the tests of the chinese community is not correct in some way?

I havenā€™t looked at their tests. I had a programmer verify the order listed in the Game Guide by reviewing the code, and the list is correct.

But the tests, man, the tests!
pepe%20silvia

1 Like

What about these two ā€˜bugsā€™? Would the devs confirm those assumptions?

The ā€œIn a single hit, all sources of physical damage are mitigated by armor respectively" is known. I believe the tester mentioned made a thread about it back when he conducted the tests. At least it was a Chinese user who posted a thread about armor being applied separately to each source, the timing would have been about right iirc. As Zantai said in that thread, the game is balanced around the way it currently works, so there is no need to change it (and have to re-balance everything again).
The other one, Iā€™m not sure of. It only sounds vaguely familiar, it may not have come up on the forums.

Only thing I would point out here is that the test linked by moongazer appears to have been made a few years ago, before AoM. A lot may have changed since then. Iā€™d certainly be up for some testing, but Iā€™m stuck without a graphics card at the moment.

1 Like

In common sense, armor applies first is reasonable.
e.g, 4000 incoming phy dmg, you have 2000 armor and 100%absorption. 50% phy res. You take 1000 dmg. If phy res applies first you take no dmg.
In addition,element to phy conversion has no armor checkā€”that makes Beronath sword EXTREMLY good.
I ALWAYS belive in tests and statistics, the number speaks for itself.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [1.1.5.0] Died 3x from explosions in Devils Crossing

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [1.1.5.0] Died 3x from explosions in Devils Crossing