[Resource] Custom Cursors

Hey, I’m sharing my full collection of 85 animated cursors.

I have them all reworked, resized, adjusted, repositioned … You are allowed to use them in games like Grim Dawn or Path of Exile.

So if sometimes you loose your cursor on the screen because of all those monsters, now it’s over.

All you need is this very small freeware YOLOMOUSE.

Instructions:

Install Yolomouse without running it, then make a back-up of the “Default” folder (C:\Program Files\YoloMouse\Cursors\Default)
Now replace it with mine. (unzip GrimonCursorCollection and take the Default folder)
You should end with the same path (C:\Program Files\YoloMouse\Cursors\Default) with all my cursors in the Default folder.

Run Yolomouse , and after run Grim Dawn.
Now to choose your new cursor, you must choose wich style.

-CTRL ALT 1: style 1
      Press CTRL ALT 1 again to advance from one cursor inside this genre.
             -CTRL ALT 2: style 2
      Press CTRL ALT 2 again to advance from one cursor inside this genre.

and so on until CTRL ALT 9.

To return to your default cursor, simply press CTRL ALT D.

If you have a sword icon when fighting, just go to the dummy in town, let your cursor over it, and press the keys again.
I classified them by style and by ten.
You can’t change their size.
A right-click on the icon in the taskbar to open settings.
Don’t forget to go on the website for more details.

Download: GrimonCursorCollection

2 Likes

I’ve sometimes found the cursor hard to see, so I figured to try this out, but it seems like the download link is no longer live.

Is there an alternate link floating around somewhere, or should I just go dig elsewhere?

1 Like

Sadly it doesn’t look like he has logged into the new forum here since it got upgraded back at the beginning of the summer. You’ll have to cross your fingers someone actually has it still and sees these posts or hope that the author logs in and updates it.

I searched for it on Google to see if he had posted anything for it elsewhere but it seems this was the only spot.

2 Likes

damn, came here to find out if someone had downloaded a copy of them ]:

Since the original link doesn’t work anymore, I uploaded the cursors on MEGA:

Animanted cursors for Yolomouse

If this violates anybody’s copyrights, please let me know, so I can delete the files.

4 Likes

You’re a legend! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, I’m Grimon, the Original Poster.
I had to make another account…sorry for the inconvenience.

UPDATED LINK: GrimonCursorCollection

1 Like

Thanks a ton, it really helps my gameplay although for my Yolo Mouse the instructions from the OP don’t apply but these:

Hotkeys

CTRL ALT 1
Cycle through genres.
CTRL ALT 3
Cycle cursors within genre
CTRL ALT 0
Reset current cursor to the game’s default
CTRL ALT D
Change all game cursors to currently active yolomouse cursor