[Resource] GDLoot - Comprehensive, %-Based Loottables

Full data and script used to generate this information can be found on github:

Github Link

At the insistence of many, I set out to parse loot table information for every enemy in grim dawn (and some other ways to get gear, too). It wasn’t a pretty process and it’s not a pretty outcome, but it is at least human-readable.

mt_comp_dismantling_d01.dbr
    Blood of Ch'thon - 15.0%
    Tainted Brain Matter - 16.25%
    Skeleton Key - 0.5%
    Manticore Eye - 2.0%
    Ancient Heart - 16.25%
    ^kAncient Armor Plate - 4.694835680751173%
    ^kHallowed Ground - 4.694835680751173%
    ^kMark of Dreeg - 3.286384976525822%
    ^kAttuned Lodestone - 2.3474178403755865%
    ^kDevil-Touched Ammo - 3.286384976525822%
    ^kUnholy Inscription - 4.694835680751173%
    ^kSpellwoven Threads - 4.694835680751173%
    ^kDread Skull - 3.5211267605633805%
    ^kArcane Lens - 2.3474178403755865%
    ^kChains of Oleron - 4.694835680751173%
    ^kSymbol of Solael - 2.3474178403755865%
    ^kMark of the Myrmidon - 4.694835680751173%
    ^kBindings of Bysmiel - 4.694835680751173%

There are multiple versions to the available data:

• loottable_output.txt - Components, Rare Materials, etc. (Direct download below)
  • loottable_output_Rare.txt - The above and Monster Infrequents
  • loottable_output_Epic.txt - Epic items and Components, Rare Materials, etc.
  • loottable_output_Legendary.txt - Legendary items and Components, Rare Materials, etc.
  • loottable_output_Rare_Epic_Legendary.txt - All of the above.

Note that this data only applies to what enemies actually equip themselves, and does not factor in loot orbs/chests. Due to this reason, some duplicate information may be generated for enemies that dualwield weapons.

In the future, I will look to narrowing down the results so that things aren’t so cluttered, particularly when it comes to weapons. But for now, this is by far the most comprehensive data dump you’ll ever see for Grim Dawn’s enemy loottables.

While one part of the goal with posting this is to allow players to use this information themselves, the main goal is to enable this data as a backbone for projects far and wide to describe the “lootology” of Grim Dawn.

Attachment: loottable_output.txt

1 Like

Bottom of your list: Toxemus ? Where does he spawn?

Nice work. Now get cracking on those orbs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Toxemus is an unused spawn I think.

Excellent resource, been waiting for something like this.

Yeah, Toxemus (and a few others) are unused spawns as ASYLUM said.

Data updated. The Rare/Epic/Legendary/Rare_Epic_Legendary files are now more legible, with enemy-specific loot up top and broad master loottables at the bottom (for ctrl+f) purposes). I’m considering moving the master tables into a separate file altogether.

Oh and Nemesis shoulders now show their droprates. Yippee.

Edit: Data updated again; fixed a bug with enemy-specific epic/legendary gear (Mad Queen’s Claw, Alkamos’s…stuff, etc.)

The generation script has been released in a v1.0 version!

Data is now much more accurate and human-readable and has been made more succinct between multiple different files.

Aaand several hotfixes have been released since then, but everything should be stable now.

Has been updated again:

• One minor bugfix in that mastertables, when referenced by enemies, were not displaying with a ‘%’ in their chance to roll.
  • Update to the commandline options, now featuring the ‘–bulk’ option which will generate each possible set of loottables that don’t skip item quality (8 total). Other options will be ignored if using --bulk (–debug will be False, --mt will run once).

The mt_geararmor_d01 table that we can see on the mastertables_output.txt file isn’t present anywhere on the other files. Isn’t this table being used by the game?

It’s only used by chests, which I haven’t yet wrote a means to parse.

Searched for mt_geararmor_d01 in Database Records:
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\breakableloot_all_a01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\breakableloot_chthonic_a01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\breakableloot_chthonic_b01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\breakableloot_dermapteran_a01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\breakableloot_urns_a01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\breakableloot_urns_b01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\breakableloot_wasp_a01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\breakable_annalsofarkovia_a01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_a01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_a01_burialhilla01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_a01_lorechest_lowercrossinga02.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_a01_lowercrossinga01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_a01_lowercrossingmelee.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_a01_wightmirecrossbow.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_a01_wightmiredagger.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_a01_wightmirefocus.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_b01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_c01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_c01e.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_c01u.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_c02.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_c02e.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_all_c02u.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_rackarmor_a01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_rackarmor_b01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\chestloottables\chestloot_rations_a01.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\questchests\questchestloottables\chestloot_fabricchest.dbr
database\records\items\lootchests\questchests\questchestloottables\chestloot_slithlab.dbr

Alright. Thanks.

i love this kind of things in arpgs, i don’t know why but i really like seeing the chances of stuff to drop

i don’t know if you played d2, but there was this tool to see what was the probability of any item to drop called dropcalc, it was made by silospen
i loved it

Updated to Ashes of Malmouth content.

Let me know if anything looks broken. Other than blueprints; I know those are broken. :slight_smile:

Could i ask you to help a man in despair and shed some light on the % drop of the Mythical Sentinel blueprints? I have done around 150 runs and i still cant get the Covenant lvl 94 version - does it drop at all?