Restarting Ultimate?

Okay so here’s the deal. I have a cabalist that is an extreme pet build. As such, he’s got extreme pet devotions. But I’m kind tired of trying to make the pet thing work (especially with skeletons being pretty lackluster these days) so I want to switch to a new build. Unfortunately, that also means switching to all new devotions which will of course have 0xp to their sundry powers. Now I don’t know about you, but to me just straight grinding 26 million xp to get those powers to cap sounds boring AF.

So what I’d like to do is reset ultimate and do the quests over. Kinda like making it a sorta-new character, but only as far as ultimate is concerned. I’m fairly sure there’s a way to do this, but before I go fiddling with file deletion I come to y’all to ask if anyone has done this before, and how to do it.

Just get the xp potion in Malmouth, and go do the rogue zones. You might not max them in record time, but they level up extremely fast in the early levels.

No.

extra letters

there is not, other than file deletion…

deleting the subdir levels_world001.map\Ultimate underneath the char dir should do the trick

That’s what I figured, but I wanted to make sure I was deleting the right thing(s) before I went tossing things out. Don’t want to go ripping out important things and end up with a totally ruined half-character or something.

XP potion + Bastion of Chaos. it’s insanely fast xp, and over time faster than even questing. yeah it’s a grind, but chance for recipes at the end as well.

It’s like cheating because you get extra attribute and skill points from quests again, if you don’t mind it then go ahead and mess with the game files.
If you do mind, well, just grind the exp because there is no other way

good point

Also, if you have steam cloud saving it may be difficult. Just backup a file before you delete it…