Revenant vs Rhowan´s Crown total comparison for Infiltrator

Discuss. Pro and Cons if you like. (I use Rhowan alot but never used Revenant, i am short on crystals you know)

Depends on what kind of Infiltrator you have in mind. Revenant has less RR but other stats are quite valueable for melee, while Crown is not only higher RR, but it’s application over larger area too, which is important for AoE casters. The downside of Crown is it’s purple area and people frown upon it. Meta cold builds seldom go for Leviathan and prefer either to go either for Ultos-DG setups or Yugol.

1 Like

English is not my first language (german) sorry, i cannot understand “frown” in this context. My best guess is to translate it to something like “irritating” ?

I try to build an DW Infiltrator with Deathmarked Set.

I struggle to understand why Ultos is favored over Viper, Eventually you could explain.
And, now i feel stupid, what do you mean by -DG?

DG = Dying God constellation

I’d go Revenant, since it could use extra attack speed and lifesteal.

For melee builds you’ll likely need the attack speed and life steal from Revenant. That’s especially important on Infiltrator, since Inquisitor class have no native attack speed boost.

Also Revenant is in your route to get Dying God/Yugol or Ultos.

For casters or Leviathan route Elemental Storm is pretty good option. Here’s my FoI Infiltrator going heavy in purple/green territory.

Flames of Ignaffar Infiltrator

Didn’t expect to see Vestment of Mourning in a build. I was pretty sure it’s a redundant item since it supports cold Trozan but there’s Eastern set and Trozan set.

Mourning is also good on cold AAR, coupled with chillheart you go up to 90% conversion of the lightning part of the spell to cold. And it has nice spirit too.