Roadmap for future updates?

Hey, I love the game in its early states and think it has huge potential, so I wondered if there is something like a Roadmap for future updates or for some key elements which are planned to be added at some point.

I think that would increase the hype and could convince more people to buy the game if they knew what the devs have still in mind with the game.

I wasn’t able to find anything like that, so sorry if I just missed it.

Another question would be how long the game will actively be supported and updated by the devs (if its even possible to say yet), that could also be answered by a roadmap of future plans.

Looking forward to playing EA!

1 Like

Short answer no, not published. While Crate have some ideas of what they might include later they’re also interested to see what the players suggest in feedback. From the 24th June 2022 dev stream:

"Onyxghost: Do you have content updates planned for this game?

Zantai: We absolutely plan on supporting this game throughout early access and beyond. Where we go with that will actually kinda depend on what you guys are interested in too. We definitely want to add more buildings in the future. We’re discussing having another tier of housing in future that would be the ultra lucrative tier you could reach at the end of the game and beyond what we think will be interesting and what you guys might find fun."

1 Like

Hi,
I too would be interested to know what’s expected to be done at least between the “early access” and the “final release” of the game.
From what I saw on Youtube streamers, the game already seems very interesting.
Will there be a difference between what goes out in “early access” and what we see in those streams ?
What will be the difference in the “final version” ?
Other buildings that streamers can’t see yet ? Other animals, crops ? …

Basically, if it’s only “early access” I guess that there is some stuff that hasn’t made it yet but will for “final release”. I’d like to know what :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Best regards

We expect Early Access to last 8-12 months as we polish and refine the game’s features. We also plan to expand upon the end-game with an additional prestigious tier of housing, more consumer goods and production buildings, and new ways to extend extraction of resources such as stone, ore, etc. after initial resources have been depleted.

We have other ideas and more will be revealed as we progress. We also look forward to working with the community on what they’d like to see next!

13 Likes

Hey,
Are other Plattforms Like the Xbox Planned?

Stone definitely does need more options for extraction. Like quarrying the mountains, etc :slight_smile: That will be appreciated

5 Likes

A fast scout unit would be great. To quickly find resources you need…

The current wall proposal can be upgraded to a wall, and soldiers can stand on the wall to resist the attack, otherwise the wall alone really doesn’t mean much

If you haven’t seen it.

Lookout towers would be nice too, real lookout towers not the current once that have 1-2 soldiers in it.

Building those as lookouts, would be too costly in the first years.

It occured multiple times, that raiders were spottet as they were only 100 feet away, so i had no time for my army to arrive since the keep was on the other side.

Like maybe a tower with a non-combatant just to sit watch and signal back to the town when raiders are spotted. They would be cheaper to pay and won’t require weapons. Oh wait, we kind of have that already. The hunters work well for that. You can even move their hunting radius away from their shack for an early warning. I sometimes use them to augment my current in game lookout towers as well. Too bad those upgraded hunters can’t set traps for catching raiders in.