Rune of Hagarrad is a bit overpowered

Glad that someone that has a build at level 50 can teach someone who has made guides for RoH build and have played with such builds for perhaps 200 hours? :slight_smile: thanks for the lesson! What I meant is of course that you can not really afford in investing in other damage skill since you need points for esclusive, deadly aim and the entire Word of renwal line… that is another reason why Chillwisper set is so good with infiltrators, blade spirit is a skill without modifiers and the set provides many good skill modifiers to blade spirit to make it worth pushing also the nightblade mastery bar to max.

So consider again that you spend freaking 16 + 12 + 12 + 10 = 50 points into just ONE damaging skill, you kinda should expect that that skill should deal some serious damage and other joozy things.

I do that with my hellhounds and they just plop and die :sob:

#BuffHellhounds2019

1 Like

:dog2::fire: did we mention skeletons? :skull:

I miss old Cold rune, it was bonkers!

1 Like

No need to get so offended, I just made a point.

40 points and it does all that. Artifact handling is optional. Ah so now it does serious dmg and other joozy things? From what I see ppl think it’s underpowered. :smile:

Well, WoR doesn’t seem mandatory to me at least…

Funny you mention getting blade spirit because that’s exactly what I was planning…

• I don’t remember any other skill that shotguns like this… except for Storm Spread.

I was not offended, it was just so funny that you said that there is plenty of points.

Word of renewal and Artifact handling optional? well by that logic Biting cold and chillsurge are optional too :stuck_out_tongue: xD

Other shotgun spells:
Storm spread, Phantasmal blades, Ravenous Earth

Come back at level 100 with decent gear, and tell us if RoH is a bit overpowered :slight_smile:

People are overreacting but yeah Gordyne it’s godly at those lower levels but you’ll find it falls off more later so no worries.

A few hours ago I convinced someone to follow my RoH vindicator guide :slight_smile:

Was definitely not referring to you. Regardless the thread seems resolved

(1) Wrong.

(2) Wrong.

(3) Stun Jacks, Canister Bomb, Ravenous Earth. Besides, 25% haircut = 5 projectiles => in fact 3.75 projectiles = poverty.

(4) I know there wasn’t a (4) but you forget that RoH needs pierce to cold conversion which isn’t walk in the park gear-wise

(5) getting RoH to that 26-12-20 needs very specific gear that also doesn’t shine too bright

it just operates on simple shotgun mechanics that other build also use. Damage already nerfed to sensible point.

So sensible point that no one cool builder do not use it :smiley:

Well i dont play the build so i dont know, but at least it’s not instant deleting millions of hp anymore. :zipper_mouth_face:

I agree

but RoH was too much nerfed