Runic Seal and Bonemonger mod for Inquisitor Seal

Try my old Apostate Bonemonger: Apostate, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.2) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
And i realize that with the new Runic Seal and Bonemonger set, i can spam Inquisitor Seal without any CD. Since the new “Runic Seal” mod is a new change recently, i dont know if this is intended or not, or maybe dev forgot about Bonemonger when designed Runic Seal. Nothing too OP about that, but still it feels weird. Any ideas?

seal dmg doesn’t stack so i don’t really think it has any big balancing impact/“strong build consequences” or such,
it’s just gonna be able to spread around a bit better so at most more AoE coverage, and not like seal’s dmg was that significant extra aoe application should be that game changing

I had already said that its nothing OP about it. Even if it stack dmg, with only 5 seals- it has less than 2 normal swings with BF in my builds. I just ask that is that intended or the dev forgot about Bonemonger set when they redesign the mod for Seal. If that was intended then cool. But its not the first time they forgot something when created new mod for items/ skills with new patch