Sacrifice Relic

I was trying to make a Belgothian’s Carnage (level 70 Relic) for my Nightblade build and discovered this needs a Sacrifice Relic (level 50) - among others - to complete. But this Relic needs a Salazar’s Sovereign Blade to create, which is a 12% chance rare drop from just one mob. Compared to other masteries relics this makes it way harder to make then expected. Even much harder then any other level 70 Relic. This makes me wonder if this is a bug or not. Especially since the working of this Relic is not that specific or special at all.

You need a Sacrifice relic for 6 other relics besides Belgothian’s Carnage. I wouldn’t mind seeing slight buffs to the drop rate for Salazar’s Blade but just want to point out; according to grimtools, it has a droprate of ~28% which is similar to other MIs out there.

I tink the Official Grim Dawn wiki is more accurate here with 12% drop-rate since with 7 toons on Elite and one HC currently I have visited the Depraved Sanctuary at least more then 15 times and not one lucky drop at all. So, no Sacrifice Relic for me. Let alone as ingredient for other Relics. It could be it has dropped in the early play throughs when I did not know it was an ingredient, but that is hard to tell now.

As far as I know grimtools pulls all of it’s data directly from the game’s files which is why it’s so accurate.

The way it’s shown on grimtools I’m assuming is that Salazar has a 100% chance to equip a melee weapon from a list of weapons and 28.44% of the time, it will be his signature Blade.

Oops. Misread the OP. Yes, drop rate of blade could be higher, considering it is a component.

Iirc I dropped them fairly consistently on farming runs, so I think GT is about right.

The worst component drop used to be Kilrian’s soul pieces. But now components are not partial, it’s probably better.