Salvage quick move back to inventory with controller

When salvaging gear to keep an addon or an item, It would be nice to be able to quickly move the item from the salvage box slot back to your inventory. Currently we are able to quick slot an item into the salvage slot (X button on xbox controller), but not the other way around. It would make salvaging multiple items much easier and less tedious.

1 Like

I agree. This also applies to keyboard+mouse users, and to dismantling several items with dynamite.

It takes 5 clicks and a lot of moving the mouse back and forth to dismantle just 1 item. Even for builds that need scrap and where dismantling is very worthwhile, economy-wise, I feel players are driven away from this feature because of the amount of work & time that it involves. It’s a user-interface issue, not an economy issue.

I would love to see a way to dismantle multiple items quickly with 1 or 2 clicks only. This would be possible if there was an option to disable the confirmation window, and if the materials obtained from dismantling would automatically move to the inventory when a new item is put into the dismantling panel.

All of this applies to salvaging items too of course.

1 Like