Satisfying build?

hi, i kinda like cheese

is this a bait? It’s gotta be a bait.

1 Like

q0nz2b

A @Firozo CkA3aJl Bce 3ae6uCb

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and nice original concept.

I think you should focus less on hardcapping nodes on skills and more on baseline values on stats that are need for a build to be viable. Like health, slow res, adcth. And then weapon damage and crit damage.

Specifically, one of many things: you could justify no Ultos but no Ghoul is a biggie.

Hardcapping means more damage from conversions, could use some more lifesteal and hp but they’re minor details. I’m not in need of Ghoul as the defense is already good enough with resistance overcaps and both damage reduction and absorption sources (besides I can’t lose a single point in either of the 5 affinities so completely stuck here). Thanks for the welcome

That was my diplomatic way of saying that the build needs much work on. I fixed the devos to a point, maybe could even clear crucible below 10 minutes and not die: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1E06mV. But I didn’t touch the gear and the skillpoints. You should get some Flashbang for da shred and fumble, some BwC maybe for phys dmg redux and oa shred, get Blast Shield to at least 10/12. Most importantly, slow res (Tranquil Mind pants would probably fit well there). You can’t do melee in GD endgame without at least 50% slow res. You should focus on those things, not on shield stats from Menhir.

Bruh

Loosing RR isn’t exactly what I call an improvement, BwC’s physical damage reduction won’t be as effective as you’d imagine since there’s already a damage reduction source which doesn’t stack and I obviously wasn’t aiming for the Menhir shield bonuses… Tranquil pants can be nice, though slow resist isn’t as important as freeze / stun outside of the Crucible and SR. If you haven’t noticed, it’s my diplomatic way of saying you should get more familiar with the game mechanics.