Save progress in Shattered Realm?

Hey, just went through a super frustrating time having gotten to level 47 of a 1-50 run of Ultimate Shattered realm and my game crashed. This reaaaaally sucks, and I’m wondering if there could be a save point so losses like this don’t happen? I’m really disheartened having lost out on whatever was gonna be in my chests + the quest progress.

There are waystones; https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/The_Shattered_Realm#Waystones

You only need to do once to get those blueprints then you can craft them with another character and for example start directy from shard 65. Ofc each character has to do for itself to start from last waypoint of that waystone and it is same for each difficulty. So if your character done shard 75 in elite, and it can start from 75 with celestial waystone but in the ultimate you must do 75 again to be able to start from there another session. And also with a freshly finished character you don’t have to 25th shard to get quest rewards, if you trust your character you can jump to 50 directly for example and when you finished that shard and get your reward; previous shard quest will be completed.

I can’t recall how the blueprints for waystone are acquired, I think you have to cash out for it. Regardless GDstash can help you if you find you have to re-run it.

Worth noting that running 1-50 without cashing out is extremely inefficient for loot. Best to begin cashing out every 5 shards or so to save checkpoint and get loot.

O.o How many hours did it take? As others have said there are the waystones, but you have to cash out to get the BP.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.