Savegame won't load

The game is stuck on the loading screen and the red bar is completely filled.

Also the 2 autosaves are not working, but a save from the day before of the same city works.

New game works fine.

I don’t know if it’s somehow related to the size, or complexity of the city as the saves seem to have broken when I reached a certain level.

Anyone else?

Thanks

Same thing keeps happening here to Bar loads fully Red then nothing happens. I have tried Multiple Saves closed all background, overlays etc. Nothing seems to work New game loads fine but saved Files seem to be getting Corrupted somehow.

Also where is your My Documents folder? Is it on OneDrive by any chance?

Hi Medea, I noticed after I posted that the issue was already reported, and I flagged my comment to the moderators.
Apologize for that.

To reply to your question, yes the Documents folder containtg My Games, is under the One Drive Folder.
Could thisbe a problem?

Yes, it can. For some strange reason known only to itself OneDrive can hi-jack the My Documents folder. Move that elsewhere and then disable/uninstall OneDrive if you can so it won’t do it again.

1 Like

No luck :frowning:
I uninstalled One Drive, and then changed the defautl foldere for Documents (wasn’t that easy as you MUST do it by changing keys on the windows registry)

But nothing changed.
I still can’t load those save game :frowning:

Try verifying the game files.

Tried that previously :frowning: still no luck.
I read about new patch coming out, they say something about loading times issues being fixed… finger crossed!

Just to note I’ve had issues with loading a save game. I think it may be related to a large population. The loading bar will get to 90% or so, then just exit the game. No errors.

Could you please send this save to [email protected]?

Saves are located in:
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\my games\Farthest Frontier\Save

Zip up the entire TownName_###### folder along with the .map file and .sav that reproduces the issue.

Thanks!

Hi Zantai, I’ve sent my save folder some days ago :slight_smile:

Thanks for your efforts, I really lookforward for a fix :crossed_fingers:

Yup, thanks!

All save file/crash report emails are forwarded to Top Men to investigate.

1 Like

just to tell, that with last update, this issue is fixed to me :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.