Scrap Wars

I have designed a boardgame called ‘Scrap Wars’, has been years in the making now
if I can I plan on releasing it eventually, maybe via kickstarter, but at the moment it’s still in open testing

in this game, robots constructed from scrap of the battlefield, face each other with the destruction of all opposing robots as their goal
they need energy to be able to move, so energy management is crucial
also, there are ways to set special effects in motion, be it via cards or spaces on the board
these effects are random and can have both positive, negative and game-changing outcomes
be prepared for blackouts, cyborg zombie attacks, bombardments, but maybe also an extra unit, or a way to end the game in an alternative manner…

the idea of course is to release my game in a physical form, because, well, boardgame
at the moment I harass friends and family with my prototype for testing sessions
another thing I have done however, is that I have made a version for Tabletop Simulator, available for free in the steam workshop

now, for those who haven’t heard about Tabletop Simulator, it’s basically a program in which you can play boardgames, cardgames, strategic games, you name it, virtually
pretty much any game you can imagine is available via its steam workshop and some others via paid DLC

for my own game, I’m always on the lookout for playtesters and of course exposure
so if it sounds like something you might like and you own Tabletop Simulator or if IT sounds like something you might also like, I would like to ask you to test my game and give me feedback on what you think could be done better or is actually great about it!
rating it is also very welcome because that will make it more visible to others

here’s a link to it: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1404631389

and here are some images taken from a testing session:

Fancy table! Good luck with your game.

thank you!
right? table courtesy of Tabletop Simulator though

some pictures of the physical prototype

Bumping this because I wanna say that my boy strukto composed the music to the entire game too.

EDIT: https://open.spotify.com/album/5OCgsEwiGzMXPvfreVymYI?si=cC7mrF8iQ7Sm6i1Y1OFwfg