Search function for quests & lore

I think it would be nice to have a search function on the completed quests and lore in the codex for us that like to be completionists or are just plain forgetful when trying to max the attributes and skill points on different toons. :slight_smile:

You mean something other than the quest log which shows both uncompleted and completed quests?

Yea, that is great is you love spending time scrolling through every quest you have ever done. A search on that screen would make things soooo much easier. You are minimizing an actual issue. A great QOL would be a search function.

curios why you’d even want/need to search through completed quests anyway?

just use grimtools checklist for the point quests?

It was just a pit of a pain to scroll through all of the completed quests to find out which difficulty I had completed which quests in. As for using the GT checklist, hindsight is 20/20 haha. I didn’t even really know about GT before now even though I have been playing for years. I’m starting to appreciate it more and more each day.

Ok, I played around with the GT Checklist and my inner OCD is quite pleased. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.