Settlement Showcase - Share your creations!

Haha, I know. It’s year 101. I lost a lot of soldiers early on as I was building up as I am playing on Trailblazer difficulty and getting 4-5 people dying of old age every year now.

Here is my farming setup based on Celebrindan’s farm layout which is working brilliantly. It can feed 1K population no problem. Separates the raw food away from the storage or processed food which means people only stock the processed food which keeps for longer in their house. The six barns produce lots of milk and meat which means lots of cheese production which can be sold.

4 Likes

using population mod and others (including zoom camera) … now up to 1,446 pop large map, lowland lakes

3 Likes

hello, does the game fail you with the population mod? and performance?
can you upload a screenshot of your workers? in one of my maps in the upper part of the town, I exaggerated with the workers and I am running out of day laborers haha anyway many people die at the same time due to old age

1 Like

Hello there! Has anyone else figured out a way to align their buildings like this yet? I would love an easier way to make it a reality! Also, do we know of any water building features coming in the future?

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply! As far as being able to snap houses all the same direction Ive noticed the game generates the homes one of three possible ways when you go to lay one down; it doesn’t matter how many time you spin the house, if it didn’t start facing the same direction when It was initially generated there is no way to rotate them to match. Ive found the way around it by continuously trying to lay down a home until it gives me the generation and style I’m looking for. What I would like to know is if there is a way to cycle these three styles while I’m building instead of relying on a random chance I get the one I’m looking for? Ive noticed this also applies to a few other building items, one being small gardens. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Not that I know of. Just have to keep at it until you get the one you want. I think the ability to choose has been suggested, but whether it can/will be implemented we’ll just have to wait and see.

2 Likes

Thank you @Zantai & all of you at Crate Entertainment for this incredible and beautiful game. A couple of screens of my current 400 pop. Alpine town:

4 Likes

Big fan of this! :+1::clap::clap:

1 Like

Gardenville… where “streets” are built out of bricks on a map with almost no available clay.

4 Likes

Where or when do you find a brick-paved road option?

Upgraded plazas… the poor raiders don’t know what to do when they get to the city… they scoot around the outside. :joy:

There is no road. Its all plazas.

1 Like

Sneaky!

I gotta try that! :grin:

WIP from the V8.0 build

9 Likes

Mmmm, really, really liking the pergola/archway/gate/things.
Be cool if we could pull it, like a farm field, up to 2x4 or 4x4, maybe?
Making a vine-covered patio next to a manor would seem like a natural fit.
Will they stack close enough to fudge an arbor?

1 Like

So, I’m trying that, but YIKES, what an incredible waste of stone!

We need to get Crate to make the brick plaza a buildable menu option in T4 or T5, and not an upgrade from an existing stone plaza location.

2 Likes

Maybe just place plaza’s around the vault and all other important buildings… and place walls around them too to be on the safe side.
Never know when a patch will change things. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Here’s a quick “tour” for anyone interested! Plus a thank you to all the Farthest Frontier team! :blush:

3 Likes

Avenue of the Giants, between Oak Way and Maple Trail.

3 Likes