Settlement Showcase - Share your creations!

Love this part of my town (:

5 Likes

Once the Clay Pit in the upper right is exhausted and removed the additional two shelters built will bring the total to 52 homes in one Market circle with this layout.

I think I’ve left enough room for Urns and Small Statues to hopefully get them to T4 Manors, with a few spaces left for some shade trees, while maximizing density amap.

Replacing dirt roads with Garden Paths and interspersing Small Shrubs along the way between structures along with the Theater, a School, Hospital, Festival Pole and four Bakeries has resulted in all the Shelters upgrading as you see so far.

2 Likes

My Mt. Olympus-inspired towns just reached 1k pop :grin:

7 Likes

autumn

7 Likes

6 Likes

Some of my outer defenses, expanding on vanquisher difficulty and building new forts is one of the more enjoyable late game goals

3 Likes

A bit of a challenge to reach tier 4 on this great Lowlands Lake map but I managed!

7 Likes

:heart_eyes::clap::clap: looking forward to more of this one!!

I love Lowland Lakes maps. Can you sharerthe Seed for this one?

Sure: 022E8E259DC - Medium map

Small, medium, large map?

Got my new 1k arid highlands settlement up for 183 years now. The graveyards are getting more and more :slight_smile:

But with all the changes to storage and storage relocation the city is thriving and now supports more then 100 soldiers. The next raid (even if again with 280 Soldiers) will meet my well equipped soldiers. All plate-armour, crossbow and axe.

The city also has 1 strange and and a nice special.
The strange one is a wall. Because of exessive terraforming after building the wall, it now looks like this:

The nice one:

The villagers flattened the hill in the background for 30-40 Years before they were allowed to settle this wonderful place. The area in the middle of this picture was the last area which was added to this city (needed more protected storage space).

3 Likes

1 Like

After hours and hours of playing i’m finally close to destroy the indestructible cart :rofl:

2 Likes

orchard in the mountains

5 Likes

Kinda Skyrim

2 Likes

What map seed and biome is this?

What map seed, size and biome is this–looks wonderful!!

Some screenshots from 2k gaming (2.4k population with Add Villager mod)

Tower on top of some mointains

Graveyards:

Kings of the hill

Hills are surrounded by walls and filled with forests:

Stone quarry:

A lot of guest houses required all over the map:

Gatherers and hunters are very useful for lategame:

500 man army is going for my gold:

Usual setup to deal with it:

Nice attempt bros.

Not even a single soldier died.
20230604154422_1