Settlement Showcase - Share your creations!

You can see the seed number while saving.

You also need to know the map type and size chosen too though. Otherwise it probably won’t roll the same.

2 Likes

Interesting :thinking::+1: good to know!

1 Like

A quaint winter night in Kurnholm, home to 190 hardworking (overworked really) people

7 Likes

Very nice :clap::clap: @controlled

Reminds me of this; the first screenshot we had of the new game iirc.

3 Likes

@FrontierBuilder Thank you, love the irregular layouts you’re doing. My cities tend to look quite anno-ish, something I’m trying to break up a bit since FF offers the freedom to do so.

Wow, yeah it does look similar. I’ve been lurking this forum for a good year but never came upon this post.

Well, it is in the Grim Dawn section of the forum and was originally posted for Christmas 2017.

I’m from Cornwall in the UK so it’s what I’ve grown up around :joy:

Yeah I was worried from early screens and video that the game was gonna be anno-like. Sooooo glad that it’s not :partying_face: although 8 way building rotation would of been cool too :wink::pray: they could still use 3x3 for building plots, just the 4 additional fixed model rotations…

1 Like

La Fougeraie : currently 333 villagers.

Map : Lowland Lakes - Medium size and dfficulty

Seed : Seed

4 Likes

@Waykot very nice :clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you !
Guess I had a lucky seed roll for a first map !

Very nice farms and orchards layout ! :slight_smile:

I’m curious about the cows grazing on your upper right field. I assume you’re able to set them grazing there because of the size of the field (large enough for the grazing grid right ?).

Elysium - Tier 4
Memorial Graveyard and Central Area

3 Likes

Thanks, although the farming setups are something I’m still toying with…I could watch/read a guide or two but I enjoy experimenting - so yeah in that settlement I ran 2 of the largest fields growing frost resistant root veg over the cold months and then grazing crop over summer (like I said I’m still experimenting) and then a fence runs around the majority of containing the barn and fences (sizeable gap to stop any bugging out ai path finding issues).

1 Like

@FIL_McS very nice :ok_hand: really like that central setup

Overview shots from two days ago. Have built out more and let the town upgrade to Manors. 994 pop.

7 Likes

Up close and personal. Again have gone through a d added decorations today.

6 Likes

180 man army… get your own gold

Crap did I think this through

Pheeew

10 Likes

I saw your earlier image post and fell in love with the way you have approached your layout.
Have been watching your videos (with English translation) and have learnt so much already just from the first few episodes.

Looking forward to watching the rest!