Settlement Showcase - Share your creations!

Another good reason to look for maps with mountains :wink::joy: at least thatā€™s the reason some of mine look more zoomed out :+1: it forces the camera higher.

1 Like

Glad I posted my shots with the UI turned off :grimacing::joy: why are you gold shaming? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: itā€™s a settlement showcaseā€¦feel free to start a ā€œLook at my gold reservesā€ thread :wink:

5 Likes

It may all be in the trade centre, I used to do that until it burnt down once, letā€™s say you only do that once.

Maybe Iā€™ll take a pic of my little village when Iā€™m on next

3 Likes

thank you, its not for shaming, i just want to know, how the income is and for what you are spending, please the calculation top right tooltip

Start a discussion in that subgroup and om sure someone will help

Much better phrasing than ā€œwhy only 5k gold?ā€ :wink: have to wait for @Estrategia_Em_Choque to tell/show you

1 Like

almost thereā€¦ 1k here i go

14 Likes

my army, every 3 or 4 years to stop atackers, when full soldiers my income drops to about 100 per month.

3 Likes

and my resources table at the momentā€¦ it floats a lot and almost all my gold go with the merchants.

2 Likes

Some shots from around Hyde Peakā€¦

New map todayā€¦Iā€™m a new map junkie :joy:

11 Likes

How are the FPS? Mine starts to get a little funky passing only 200 popā€¦Farthest Frontier might be the reason for me to upgrade the rig :grimacing::joy:

3 Likes

which camera zoom mod do you use? or any other mod?

Can you give the map seed, of the first map?
Thanks

Iā€™ll need to track it downā€¦might have been on my laptopā€¦on main rig at the moment, but Iā€™ll try and remember later :+1: Iā€™m guessing you meant mine? :man_shrugging::grimacing:

I did have 8000 gold reserve a moment ago, a seller visited a couple time with buying gold ore from me.
It empty their pocket directly.
You can also make money with production.

A recommendation, do not upgrade to the fourth tier to fast. This will make it really difficult: For example the raiders will be way to strong, if you arenā€™t prepared.

You can see the seed number while saving.

You also need to know the map type and size chosen too though. Otherwise it probably wonā€™t roll the same.

2 Likes

Interesting :thinking::+1: good to know!

1 Like

A quaint winter night in Kurnholm, home to 190 hardworking (overworked really) people

7 Likes

Very nice :clap::clap: @controlled