Settlement Showcase - Share your creations!

Some of these building upgrades I see :heart_eyes: inspiration to get to the higher tiers!

4 Likes

Can’t wait for 0.7.5!

5 Likes

4 Likes

The third photo turned out to be a rainbow)

And the last photo is very cool.

Developers should think about turning the camera for a photo.

Thanks, I love this game.

7 Likes

This is my downtown Fortress :smiley: year 40 and something

4 Likes

almost…

15 Likes

Thats looking amazing!! Good job.
By the way, why is that you put your walls like that? Like corners intersected all along the wall. Does it have any use or is it just to look like “gotic” or something?

Don’t get angry when you can’t get more than 1000 people, it is currently capped until the optimization is improved.

the target is 1k lol

btw… it was some type of “spoiler”?

a wall is a wall… lol, the more the merrier xD

1 Like

I just read it on this forum, so it isn’t a spoiler but a fact, but this limitation will disappear.

Here are you all talking about a 1k cap… here is me trying to hold on to my 200 :smiley:

6 Likes

I really like the layout you have for this!

I thought as much when my population growth all of sudden balanced out as soon as I hit 997. I’ve hit the magical 1000 and then all of a sudden " natural causes " kicks in to overdrive.

1 Like

Can’t go over 1k population atm. It’s a temporary limit which will be removed once more optimisation on the game has been done.

3 Likes

Yeah, I guessed last night when I was thinking I should’ve powered passed it. I think it was you who said they’d hit 1,200, so was aiming for that. 2k as a major limit.

Maps need to be bigger to keep it interesting for towns of that size

1 Like

Well, that was during testing. Zantai had a town with room for 1,200. But then the lag gets so bad …

1 Like

Done… next map lol

6 Likes

Worked on this for a week, still a work in progress. Looking forward to seeing new additions to the game to help customize my city.

11 Likes