Sexy outfit MOD?

Can someone identify the MOD used for the character outfit. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Did you really need to post a separate thread, after you posted in the modding thread?

You mean the night suit is part of the wing mod?

Sexy Outfit MOD.zip (2.3 MB)

Usage: (Female role only)
Unzip to …\Grim Dawn\mods\

5 Likes

This mod is outdated, it doesn’t catch on in the new version, they should create more mods with clothes in this style.

Since the creator hasn’t been on the forum since 2021I guess you’ll have to learn to mod the game yourself to make those.

1 Like

I would really like to learn yes, I confess that my experience in modding is not one but I would like to learn yes, time I have plenty, what tool should I use to create the garments?If I can learn how to create the pieces and put them into the game, I promise to create several.

I don’t know who this refers to. :cold_face:

The creator of this mod and you friend? If it’s that moderator made a big mistake hahahaha , by the way if you’re the creator , update that mod for us.

hello. Im new to game. I need a lvl 70-85 blademaster anyone can share save file with me?
I lost 50 hours of work to pc format. Been searching for a blank char or something similar to mine, it seems you guys strictly against it as if it is cheating :slight_smile:

Sexy Outfit MOD - 1.2.X.X.zip (2.3 MB)
(This mod does not include wings)

1 Like

Thank you very much friend for the excellent work.

Mod tested and approved, working 100% , the best class to use with it is night blade, do you intend to add anything else to it, or create a few more pieces?

No plan to add it until suitable materials are found.

1 Like

The same set of equipment looks like this on a male character. :grin:

1 Like

It’s good, it would also be nice if it she appeared on the game start screen.I also saw that the camera zoom in the mod is not very close, it would be nice to make a small change about that.

Simply merge this mod’s content into mainline (GDX2) to achieve this.

Is this the case? Use this tool to solve it:

1 Like