Shattered Realm

Don’t worry about Celestials for now. Those are endgame optional content that not all builds can do. Unless you mean Nemesis tier bosses. (Celestials would be Ravager, Mogdrogen etc while Nemesis are Benn’jahr, Grava’thul, Kubacabra and the likes)

As for SR, first few general things I see is that you will need more OA/DA and resists. However, as my knowledge is mostly limited to pets, I cannot be of much help in regards to how you should get those or from where. But hopefully someone else should be able to offer assistance.

2 Likes

well i can easily kill kubacabra and moosilauke (if he hasnt spawned in a retarded small area)
generally speaking i just run around waiting for the poison to do its job

1 Like

Your build is interesting but unfortunately needs to be focused on it’s strengths. For DEE retal, I would try 3pieces Sentinel of the Three … Sentinel with global retal devotions like Messager, Menhir and Phoenix + Shieldmaiden. Then will take Path of the Three skill and will REMOVE Focused Gaze. This skill mod is basically useless on retal builds and increases the CD on Dreeg.

For DEE Witch Hunter I will go with Dreeg Set, use Biting Blades as spam skill and Focused Gaze as nuke, there your devorions make more sense. But hybrid builds are tricky, you need to find right balance for damage/retal, so with different approach you can have better build!

Also you should take Murmur for - Acid res and improve DA/OA levels.

1 Like

okay thank you i will try to work on that :smiley:

i adjusted my build based on your advice
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZo8rLvN

build seems kinda tankier for sure, i dont have the same burst damage i did before though but it doesnt feel like i kill enemies slower tbh

i had to sacrifice abomination devotion and im not sure if my celestial powers are binded on the best skills possible tho
also im pretty concerned about the 3pieces sentinel of the three. my dagger+shield seem sooooooo good for this build, i think it would only be worth to go 4piece sentinel of the three and maybe even then 2piece + the dagger/shield i have might be better

Yup, SR is easier later when the boss rooms are bigger. So you wanna farm waystones in normal so you can skip stuff in ultimate.