Shatteredlite: Shattered Realm roguelite mod

Shatteredlite is a simple mod that allows you to enjoy more immediate content variety and to play the Shattered Realm as a roguelite before finishing Act 1. It also gives you some free tonics and elixirs and has less levels per SR shard to make early leveling easier!

To install, download the latest release (on the right sidebar). To play, start a new custom game, talk to Bourbon and refuse to help Devil’s Crossing, go clear the first boss on the Burial Cave (optional but recommended), go back to the main menu so the Emissary will spawn and you’re ready to enter the Shattered Realm - Mazaan will be able to open new shards as soon as you reach the Conclave of the Three!

I made this because I’m an altoholic and got tired of doing the main act 1 quests (or Crucible) every new playthrough. The Shattered Realm has arguably as much content in it as the rest of the game and this way you get to enjoy all of that in a non-linear order early on.

Hopefully this mod will be useful for anyone out there looking for more early-game variety!

5 Likes

Small update: removed the experience reward from the Emissary quest.

Download link.

This is just a low-hanging-fruit step into diminishing the experience-bomb you get from finishing the first SR shard. I haven’t messed much with anything inside the SR because I don’t fully understand how it affects balance but this seemed like an easy way to do it from outside.

If a better modder than me has some advice in that regard, I’d be happy to incorporate it!

1 Like

Amen brother.

1 Like

I still play this mod on a older build of GD, thank you for the good times.

1 Like

Version 1.2 is here! New features:

• Devotion points can be purchased from Mazaan
  • Limit on maximum devotion points has been removed
  • Unlocking Act 7 now gives player an inventory tab

Download page Release Shatteredlite 1.2 · tukkek/shatteredlite · GitHub

1 Like

Shatteredlite 1.3 is out! With this one I feel like the mod is finally coming together to what I had imagined:

This update puts an emphasis on boss fights, one of the most interesting and unique features of the Shattered Realm and features much faster progression (up to twice as fast as last release on slower builds).

New features:

Only 1 floor per shard (plus boss fight)
All shards are unlocked, waystones not needed
2 Likes