[Shield Caster] Aether Tempest - CT Battlemage

That and if you have good directional sense and a bottle of aspirin :rolleyes:

Her? :eek:

I don’t know the forum member, I have a shit memory (I can’t even remember of the guy who argued BM sucked, remember him?:p).

Poll time - http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50039

Or you can just use some build with high HP regen and dont even think about ground or w/e dmg sources.

And always go north :stuck_out_tongue:

Im not sure either but think its her :eek:

Never mind what i said here, i think it’s time to quit :slight_smile:
The only thing i haven’t done is make a BM, and i failed the last time i tried. So nothing more to do i guess

ERROR: Didn’t work stuck in a wall :stuck_out_tongue:

yet another cool guide , great work mate…

1- thing to add vs valdaran,
a) you can nullify his lightning resist reduction debuff, to make this X2 usefull; stay close to him reduced his ele dmg + nullify his debuff together

2- no1 said that you cant use devastation with a shieldyou just cant cast it, just weapon swap with an offhand cast devestation and go on…
but ofc if you dont want to use devastation in your build i can totally understand it.

ps: i dont think CT builds can match PB clearspeed or dmg vs bosses… i have seen 1 youtube videoand even has guide here nearly bis gear CT guy clearing valbury and he claims EASY?
meanwhile decently geared PB spellbreakeror trickster is generally clearing X3 faster than EASY CT build :smiley: i guess this could enlighten this matchup

I did say in the guide you can switch b/w War Cry and Nullify since both work in reducing his damage.

What do you mean i can nullify his resistance debuff?

No, no, no! (Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, Secret Level: The Crossing’s Elf Worker unit style)

You’re missing the point! I wanted to make another devastation free build like that spellbreaker earlier. Since i’m tired of seeing every arcanist use it.

Hmm, i think it’s about varying playstyles. Me and JoV disagree a lot since our ideas regarding QoL are very different. I just prefer CTs radial effect over PB shotgun. I already agreed PB will clear faster.

valdaran reduce your lightning resistance, you can removepurge his resistance reduction thing from yourself with nullification…
and if you facetank himcome close and use nullification you can purge debuff + reduce his ele dmg same time…

ya i am not huge fan of devastation either, so i got you…

ps: i assume you know, you can use ‘nullification’ on yourself

Oh know i love that skill. I was a little salty about the nerf, even though i think it’s a justified one mainly cause it’s one of my favorite skills.

I just don’t like how every arcanist uses it. So i posted builds who don’t need it.

You can do that?!!!

My whole GD experience has been a lie :frowning:

I like this ideea with shield a lot. an I am also tired of seeing Devastation on all Arcanists almost. Heck, i’m using Callidor’s with Blind fury and having hun with it:p. Will of the living makes perfect sense and it’s good OA and DA. Argivix robes are sexy btw

I know right? :smiley:

I wish my PRM spellbreaker can get some better looking robes. These current ones are OP but they’re ugly af.

CT with Blind Fury? Mind giving a rough idea about your setup? :eek:

And let me guess, you also hate SoTH?

well i am not gonna lie i am abit shocked you didnt know that consdering you post many guides with arcanist :smiley:
nullification is kinda my main reason to go arcanist and ability makes arcanist my fav class with nightblade,
and i always say that ’ i can finish GD ultimate with seminaked trash gear’d spellbreaker’

i guess this info gonna be super duper boost for your toon in some fights and nasty situations…

I know it nullified elemental damage and removed enemy buffs. Didn’t know it worked on the character as well.

Thanks

feelgodstoya:
ps: i assume you know, you can use ‘nullification’ on yourself

you didn’t know? :rolleyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

if you read the description it’s says: “while allies are purged of negative ailments, including all damage over time effects.”

including you… removes DoT’s, curses etc

Why read when you can beat them to death with a club!! :rolleyes:

he is a guy with ‘too much is never enough’ quote… so we might continue maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

I mainly use nullification (and cleansing waters) to remove resistance reduction debuffs on myself, sometimes bleeds which is one of the reasons I don’t particularly care about that resistance.

It’s the fact that it debuffs enemy elemental damage that took me a while to realize, since it’s not listed in grimcalc.

Dafuq, this just made me realize i can use it vs. the Iron Maiden!!

I knew about Cleansing Waters, but the proc sucks due to high CD

Lol :smiley:

P.S. If you stay close enough and thats not the problem since you are using almost melee spell you can nullify yourself and your enemy in same time.

i allready told him to use exact method against these kind of enemies, lol you came to trigger him too ?

lets talk about nullification 1 million times and let him get mad and report all of us and close the guide :cool::stuck_out_tongue:

Sry, dint saw that part :undecided:

Hi and thank you for the great builds always!

I was wondering what kind of enchants you are using for your items?

Also, how did you distribute your stats? 3:1 con:spirit ?

Thank you mate.

Cheers