[Shield Caster] Aether Tempest - CT Battlemage

-Welcome :slight_smile:

-Resistance augments depend on the gear you’re using and on the area you plan to enter
Steps of Torment - Overcap Cold and add Freeze Resistance
Bastion of Chaos- Overcap Fire, Chaos and Vitality
Port Valbury- Aether (And probably Lightning if you run into a blue freak)

-My weapon augments - 2x Outcasts’s Wrath
Jewellery Augments- 3x Survivor’s Ingenuity (20% All damage, 2% OA, 2% DA)

-I invest everything into Physique, some points into Spirit if i need to equip items and zero points into cunning

Thank you! That make sense!

Welcome :slight_smile:

i’m a bit lost on this in devotion, actually i’m at this point :

1 cross = blue one
4 = sailor
3 = eel
5 = solemn

All the other you completed in the guide are closed :confused:

then how i go to other ?

Umm, what exactly do you mean? :confused:

Are you asking for devotion navigation?

reserved for future use

Yea, i have done something wrong or i don’t know but i’m blocked in the nav, i complete some piece but now, i can’t access to other you have complete, can you explain me in wich order i have to complete ?

Get Widow, Behemoth first (complete it initially, and later refund points from three of its nodes) then get Solemn Watcher

This should get your defenses up nicely.

After that get Chariot and then SoTH.

Escuse me but i think im too dumb for this because it require green point and blue point to access widow right ? so wich one have i to complete first to access widow ?

Hawk, Sailor’s Guide, Jackal -> Complete Behemoth-> Unlocks Widow…Many steps later remove points from 3 Behemoth Nodes

I was wondering what you attach your devotion procs to?

Loving this build atm

Thanks

It’s in the guide

As for aura bindings, no hard and fast rules. Just make sure it’s a 24/7 buff like an aura and not something like a temporary buff

I was more wondering about Spear of the heavens that is showing on my phone. Also would you be about to add a grim calc link that shows the skills without bonuses from gear. This would be extremely helpful thanks

Added it as per your request :wink:

Added it as per your request :wink:

And what about SoTH?

Great build!

Just two question:

1. how much point have you spent for particular attributes?
  2. do you think there is a room for 15 (or more) skill points to be spent when the expac hits?

Regards

Thank you

1. All Physique

2. I suppose there is, i won’t hold my breath though
    Chances are skills will be re-balanced to accommodate more skill points.

I have a question about this. How are you getting your Spirit to 668 like it is in your screenshot? You’re only picking up +10 from viper and +10 from widow right? Am I missing something? i actually haven’t picked up the +10 from widow in my build yet but my spirit is only 448 which is way off from your 668. It doesn’t look like you’re getting +spirit from any of your gear right? I’m mainly curious because the chest you use requires 575 spirit and I can’t equip it.

Thanks for the help man! :smiley:

Might be the + Arcanist items that you are maybe not wearing. Inner Focus has % Spirit on it.

My Inner Focus is currently at 18/12 w/ equip. Which Arcanist items are you referring to? I have all the exact purple gear the OP has listed. None of his green items have +spirit that I can see when I search for them in GrimTools.