Short question: fantasy greens

I stumbled upon that phrase a few times now.

I assumed that all potential green drops grimtools allows (or gdstash in that regard) can really drop, some are just somewhat unlikely.

Is that assumption correct or are those fantasy greens in some builds really just fantasy and can/will never drop in the campaign?

Fantasy greens are just perfect rolled greens for [insert build here]. Highly unlikely, sure, but possible.

2 Likes

very good, gonna trust me luck then :wink:

While I think it wouldnt be possible to have a drop like
[Green MI], item lvl 40, with affixes having item lvl 90, if you know what I mean.
Because GD stash would allow those.

Also there is one affix grimtools is showing, which is actually non-existent (not in GD stash either).
It was a health regen affix on Pants or Boots, I think “reptilian resilience”.

Fantasy greens can exist in legit game but with really low chance to drop. Like double rare acid affixes on generic item or Lox blade, astronomical chance to happen in-game.

To gauge if build will suffer if you don’t use these fantasy greens, should be taken in consideration how unlike are these combinations and how big is the difference versus regular yellow affixes. For instance perfect lightning totems Groble Effigy will be Thunderstruck/Sandstorm of Torrents. But if you swap the suffix with yellow of Thunder, it’s still good item and will drop legit fairly often (I’ve farmed that item before).

Well, I consider those not relevant anyway. But good to know. I will not use GDstash, I am not a Hardcoreplayer, but a hardcore-Anti-Cheater :wink:

No, there’s no need to start a discussian what cheating is :wink:

Yeah, I heard something like that dingle. Is that the only one missing in Real game? Then it’s good to know that the rest can currently be relied on.

The idea to settle for yellow affixes helps, thanx.

“of reptilian resilience” suffix I’ve seen many times ingame on pants (I think even sold in shops), but don’t think I ever saw it on boots.

This is when you want to submit a bug: [Affixes] Should “of Reptilian Resiliance” appear on boots? - v1.1.9.1 :wink:

yep, do exist, just found one:

Even GDstashers have standards. Fantasy greens is what they call items that can drop in-game, but don’t think a legit player would get them in any time reasonable.

1 Like

players play thousands of hours, if that’s not enough and Stashers just build the stuff themselves… but NO, will not engage in that discussion, because everyone can do as he likes, it’s a game!

Then you’ll be happy to know that some of us play for thousands of hours and dont cheat items. And some of us do. Some people have played for thousands of hours and don’t want to waste the time anymore. And you’re right, it’s a game, a game that Crate wants you to play however you feel is the most fun to you - regardless if that involves “cheating” or not.

They don’t care. And neither should you.

1 Like

I care as much as I want to. If something does not drop, then sadly there is no Überbuild to show off! Bäh! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You are always welcome to attend Church.

3 Likes

Yep, it was the boots then.

I can’t engange in anymore discussions right now. I have to watch Army of the Dead. nothing better than a cheesy, gory, stupid and messy High Level Zombie-Flick! Yeeeeehaaa!

i seen hp regen on pants and boots before lol