Skill name in masteries Diagram Showing

Good Day,

Does anybody knows where there is a place I could get a drawing with all the skills listed as in the drawing I did for Arcanist?

If not, I guess I will have to make them. It is hard to remember all skills and where they are relative to the others and their “sub Skill”. Makes it easier to evaluate items when sorting the good stuff from the bad when levelling.

Thank you

1 Like

Not aware of any such resource, but why not grimtools for keeping an eye on skills?

Also the hardcap of a skill is always +10 over its softcap, so writing both is somewhat redundant/a waste of screen space.

Thank you so much for the quick reply. When you play, you get a whole bunch of items with what they can do. For example, sometimes it will say +2 Albr… Aether Ray. I am trying to find where it is in the mastery and if I am using it. With Grimtool (Which is an excellent tool) I have to Highlight to see the skill name, Which is a pain in the neck, loosing time and patience. I understand that you get to know them as you play but I am not as good as other for memorizing.

Thank you for your time

LOL. As for your comment, +10 over, you are right but it helps me to remember that I can go to those maximum. Obvious for you but not for me. I am not as good as you. May be i could just put a legend stating you can max out +10

Deleted for cleaning

isnt’ it simpler just saying skill max is +10? :thinking: - since it’s universal for anything that isn’t a transmuter
this way you don’t have to include every variable (of which some is even missing there/would just expand it more)

Thank you for your reply, I do not understand what you are saying, could you explain more? Transmuter? Variable? Missing?

diagonal side nodes or “crystal” nodes image
these can never be overcapped

skill’s base point/softcap; 10-12-16

ie variable “8, can go to max 18”

since the rule is simple +10 seems like that would just make it easier than manually putting an inclusion for whatever potential variable base/softcap skills we have
“max = base +10”, much briefer note

Thank you very much for the explanation. I can see you are better than me at the mechanics and understanding of this game. Thank you I Will modify them immediately

Deleted for cleaning

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Now do exactly that for Dawn of Masteries :grin: Joke Joke. This could be very useful for new players.