Small buff to Solael's Devourer, please

Yes, I am asking for a buff to my own build. But, it’s a Deceiver build, and I think buffing its key item would affect basically zero other builds, since I’ve literally never seen another build use Solael’s Devourer.

My build has energy sustain issues. There isn’t much energy regen on the Chaos devotion path, and very little room for it on items given the all the defensive gaps we need to cover to make the build work.

My request is: give Solael’s Devourer a small boost to energy regen, or a -skill cost modifier to Flames of Ignaffar. That’s all. Thanks.

6 Likes

I think that weapon also need like +60 more OA in addition to energy issue

1 Like

If they feel like buffing it even further, I think I’d prefer a couple points of Attack Damage Converted to Health, personally. But OA would be good, too.

1 Like

I’m not against the buff, but you have plenty of DA and health. You can drop a lot of physique and pump spirit up significantly. You could also swap a topaz for energy regen component.

Alternatively, you could drop dying god or abom and pick up scales. I’m aware it’s a damage loss and doesn’t let you take full advantage of the flat RR on devourer, but that’s the balance you have to find in making a build.

1 Like