Small Update 10/27/17

It does not. Dual strike counts as one for charged abilities, unless that’s been changed.

It’s still 30 tribute points for every devotion point. :wink:

Thanks for this post. It’s annoying when my game starts downloading updates and I can’t find patch/hotfix notes.

Now make Ugdenbloom drop in the Crucible and in high quantities, ok?

A larger patch is coming in the near future that will address other reported issues and include balance tweaks.

Drain Essence damage increased 500%.

Ug Leather went to +22 OA, 15% resists. now it’s back to +30 OA, 20% resists.

micro patch? not complaining :slight_smile:

I wonder what near future means in Zantai s world :smiley:

I am not english native so I searched for the meaning and got this as an explanation:

It is now perfectly conceivable that, at some point in the near future, we will simply have to stop flying.
Times, Sunday Times (2006)

Now I am worried.

A bit shorter length of time than that I’d wager. :wink:

What’s a deal with some random buffs that certain unique enemies been having on ultimate?First - Shanks had passive reflect on which i instakilled myself couple of times,then Nicholas Balthazar had it in one of the sessions - almost same results,took longer to kill him,considering paperness of my gunslinger Purifier…and almost instaburning my energy due to Solael’s Witchblade - but i do understand - it adds more challange and all,and it’s doable - guess all unique enemies who has shields now have a chance to get it…oh,i really don’t want to meet the Iron Maiden even more than ever.But having Boris stun you with lightning aka Kymon’s zealot,every time you shoot\hit him,is a bit much - considering that he almost oneshot you after that.I know all those heavy builds can wistand that at some point but some “offense>deffense” builds are basically gonna have a bad time with this passive buff - and stun ressistance doesn’t help much - since CDR of that passive is constant.Wonder what other surprises uniqe enemies might have.

there are alternatives. My top two builds right now are pyromancer DW gunslinger (My own Vitality build), and a DW melee conjurer bleed hybrid. neither tops the defensive stats like a soldier build, but they do fine in AoM content (mostly due to self heals).

But I do agree (like many others) that AoM is overtuned atm and could use some tweaking. The sheer intensity of damage forces heavy defensive builds, which are easier with soldier. Although to be honest, I’m sort of enjoying trying to find non soldier builds that are more versatile and defensive at the same time. Something that I would like to see though, especially in the constellation tree, is more defensive options outside of the order tree, and more ADCtH options outside of the Chaos tree. That would make diversifying builds far easier.

thanks for the great work

Once on my Druid I tried stacking Maiven’s Sphere and Primal Bond for the hella absord… literally could not tell any difference. Still felt like no defense at all. (so now i’m rebuilding that toon as Tactician)

Soldier has the OPTION for extreme defense, but it’s not mandatory. Problem is no other class even has the option for a solid defensive build.

thx alot, keep it comin <3