Smokehouses being reported as needing more workers

Seems to be an annual event. My Smokehouses say they need more workers. When I check they are empty and occupancy is set to 0. I add workers but next near need to repeat? Why does this happen? I think ibecause they run out of work, the workers leave? But when there is work shouldn’t they auto refill?

Have you set a production limit for the smokehouses? If so, then when that limit is reached the workers will turn into labourers until whatever your minimum production level is reached and then they’ll go back to being smokehouse workers. But you shouldn’t see an icon saying you need more workers; it’s a different one for when production has been halted because the limit has been reached.

I will take a look Thank you for the prompt response.

Have you by any chance moved the building? I think it’s then when it happens.

I haven’t moved any of my smokehouses. It was a common occurrence on all buildings for about 35 years, but it has stopped now. All seems fine with no further issues. I am at max population now so have a fair few smokehouses.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.