So my gf (madame spanksalot) wanted me to share this here

Apparently likes and subs matter. So if you do actually like it, like it please!

i didn’t watch it, but i liked it.

Thanks paavo. I think she’s an amazing singer, and definitely worth a listen imo.

It was honestly the thing which made me fall in love with her :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you a guy with guitar, saxophone or camera? :slight_smile:

I watched the video, Please tell her from me, she has one beautiful, gorgeous voice!! and I would love to hear more from her.

That is all.

Well isn’t she lovely? :smiley:

I just subscribed to their channel, looking forward to hearing more of that beautiful voice. Maybe some original material soon? In any case, lucc’s a great band!

I’m the guy who’s in another country. The only instrument I can play is the electric guitar, but I really suck at it :rolleyes:

She was a friend from college back when I was studying pre-med in the states.

I’ll be sure to tell her that. Lucc’s a non-profit group, and what they do is they try to give back to the community using music. The song was written after a huge fire in california where many lost homes, and it’s aimed encouraging people to look beyond the bad in life.

She usually records in her home, and here’s an original:

//youtu.be/fi_U4ICIG6s

P.S. She did the recording, and editing by herself. Her friend helped with the animation.

Tell her that I am a filthy GD stashing rat!

Just told her - she kinda just mumbled something and hung up on me. :stuck_out_tongue:

She doesn’t know how to take compliments, and I guess music makes her feel very vulnerable.

But it really does mean a lot to the both of us

Sorry m8. She hates rats. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not my taste of music at all, but I still gave them a like. Why? Because I can.

Also, I’m really digging that scenery!

Really appreciate it mate. :slight_smile:

then I suggest you tell her in person, and tell her she has a fan!!!

and tell her she needs to take compliments better :smiley:

She definitely has a great voice - very good rendition of the song - liked and subbed :slight_smile:

I’m flying up to cali in a few weeks. Definitely will. Took a picture of this and sent it to her as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks man!

You know, I bet she could sing “Somewhere over the rainbow”

Nice song, I bet your gf could do a very good job. :smiley:

Fingers crossed to see her sing it!!

I’ll pass the request forward :stuck_out_tongue:

Funny thing is - she’ll never sing for me, or accept any of my requests :smiley:

beautiful voice! I really like it.
The acoustic cover is also very relaxing to hear.

Make more please!!

Thanks jabby :stuck_out_tongue:

She doesn’t listen to me, but maybe she’ll listen to you

I think its about time, your gf realises she has a fanbase! and WE her fans, DEMANDS MORE!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

on a serious note, it would be nice to hear more songs from her, I just hope that she does.