Soldier leveling

Cad set is hard to come by especially if your 1h + shield or 2h soldier there is no physical + bleed set for those legion armour set is your friend. Pierce is not that good if your taking war cry, sword constellation in devotion is better for pierce. Negates using of break moralle cause same use as sword constellation.

if you mean assassins blade constellation then Break Morale and Assassin’s blade proc will stack as 1 is flat -rr and the other is % -rr

And War Cry is still worth taking just for reduced damage taken.

So, which is better as an augment to Blade Arc’s DoT? Forcewave or Cadence? Or should I just take 1 point in Cadence skills, max Deadly Momentum and do the same with FW? That has potential…tbh I’d rather take ~5-6 points into FW so I can stunlock normal enemies…

Overall, that shit is strong! BA with Clean Sweep is…lol. Menhir’s Will + Pots take care of any damage…it’s not some epitome of fun, but it’s just beautifully effective is what it is(I just charged Gutwork without any care lol. I left the Cultist for my other character.

There is beauty and elegance in that effectiveness, I tell you.

edit: One more question, how’d you start leveling a Retaliation build? The low level items and skills don’t seem really conductive to doing it…

Methinks you are the one exaggerating, with your claim of its being so uncommon.

It is not.

Any time you are are on ground that is not level, it happens.

Every time.

It is absurd enough that the skill needs to be named Horizontal Forcewave, for clarity, and accuracy.

And again I disagree, but hey if you stand on stairs all the time thats on you.
I didn’t say the issue wasn’t real but its a mild annoyance at worst.
It’s just like Phantasmal blades when you get to close to a wall and it won’t cast (not sure if this has been fixed yet as haven’t played the skill in ages), or how TSS won’t cast in certain places. If it happens its annoying but after a while you don’t have it happen to much because you learn to adapt to the issue.