Some changes

Cold GoE GoE Dervish, grimtools

1. Ascendant Authority should have %elemental dmg

2. Magi Visage should also have %elemental dmg

Nadaan BM grimtools, Nadaan. Make a Warlord/Warder viable with this sword, Blademaster doesn’t look good from the lack of wps

1. Add +2 Shaman

2. Add like -15% RR to guardians and wind devils/swarm

3. Add flat pierce to Zolhan’s Technique

Thanks for reading!

because it’s not a sword intended for wps? it’s a CDR weapon…

Not a target for this ptr I know but I wonder if we’ll be forever locked into resistance reduction for devotions for end game.

He also has the attack speed to field command, why can’t he be for wps?

because it’s already a Ring of Steel weapon…
the issue isn’t the weapon or the modifiers, it’s your build approach, no offence
you’re trying to use the weapon entirely 1sided, for something that clearly wasn’t really its intend, and then doing so in an even less beneficial way on top
It doesn’t need wps mods, it doesn’t need Shaman or oathkeeper mods or RR
what it needs is to be used better…
the weapon is fine, adjust your char accordingly…

1 Like

I’ve tried different versions and with the ring of steel emphasis, it looks bad. Maybe you have a video or grimtools with this sword?

i did this as part of a meme “challenge”

if the sword can be used for that, it should indicate it’s more than fine already

ford did this >1.1.9.7< 2H Melee Pierce/Bleed Goredrinker Tactician - SR 90 / Ravager of Minds / Crate of Entertainment
lee did this [1.1.9.8] Pierce Brosnan: 4:20 Crucible 150-170, SR90, all content+ resilient pierce caster Infiltrator [c+][sr+] (+bonus build inside)

and at some point it was even done for RoS + Blade Arc too

the point is, if you wanna AA+WPS: then AA+WPS
Get more points into wps and or extra wps from items
if you wanna Cadence then maybe lethal assault is worth to consider for the flat,
if i had to guess based on prior 2h pierce devos your devos could probably be optimized,
what’s the point of using ring of steel here if you don’t lean into it anyway?
i’d normally even question using the relic in terms of “optimal” just because the pet dmg doesn’t stack, so it’s just a bit stat boost
like, you have basically no cadence mods, and there is little other actual direct AA intent there, and then going halfsies on ring of steel,
it’s like a half oriented setup and you question why it doesnt’ feel better, and the solution is to giga buff the sword instead or change its entire purpose?.. :neutral_face: - it just comes of very insincere to me, with a singular vision to get some personal buffs instead of readjusting ones char consideration… and it makes me slightly miffed at face value, no offence meant…
“items can’t exist for A purpose they must fit into B/what i exactly want”

I get it, this melee tactician doesn’t look good, this build lacks wps to do damage, like I said before I tried different options, melee nadaan looks bad even with maxed RoS

because it’s not designed for mainly melee… ? :man_shrugging:
when you have a 2h weapon that’s mainly intended for melee/AA+wps; it will have 20-30% base attack speed and AA or wps mods…

then why are you halfarsing your wps investment?

It can still be made for melee only, like Warder/Warlord, why not? The game lacks 2H pierce melee builds.

that’s my point, it doesn’t need to…
you want it to to buff your specific build, instead of reassessing the build approach
the sword is fine, imo, leave it be, tweak the build(s) instead

since when?
Bladefury, Nadaan, Rancor and Bonebleach halberd can all be used in pierce melee builds… and have…

It all sounds like a meme. Really good 2H pierce melee builds I haven’t seen it yet so far.

nothing wrong with memes image

:grava_yes:

1 Like

Curious what expectations you had in mind for such a build?

they don’t exist