Some ideas for game comfort improvement

1. There are 20 factions in game with AoM and FG now. To many for comfort search in one tab of faction menu and they are sorted by name.
    Solutions:
    a) Divide factions to two tabs - Allied and Enemy.
    b) Or/and give us posibility to sort order of factions at least from Revered to Nemesis.

2. Why we are not able to see all five bounties on the table and choose which to take first? We can list them from first to last then they are all lie on table, but we can see only upper bounty, why so?
    Solutions:
    a) Create a “Bounty table” interface or menu.
    b) Or change dialog menu and add 5 options to choose with concise description goals of each 5 bounties.

• Another one idea. (added - 17.12.2019) About quest - “ Paying Debts ”.

It’s strange… All main quests are complete and we are receive this side quest. “If the player refuses to work for Riggs, he will issue a death threat, and his “Associates” can then be periodically encountered throughout Act 7 until the quest is accepted”.

How can that threat effects on player when the game is finished?

More logical if player can accepts this quest earlier, when he first enter to the “Korvan Sands” location or after completing “The Maw of Enaht” quest. Then player can start his walk through the quest or, “if the player refuses to work for Riggs, he will issue a death threat, and his “Associates” can then be periodically encountered throughout Act 7 until the quest is accepted”.

Thanks. With respect from admirer of Grim Dawn.

2 Likes

+1 from me for both. Although I wonder if the bounty system is the way it is because or some limitation or because it’s too much work at this point of development. Anyway, I agree that it’s annoying that you can’t take bounties you passed because you already reached the end of the list. To be able to take those would be nice.

1 Like

I was so close to write about the bounty choice system. Thanks for mentioning it. I would like to see a board-like, or vendor-like thing implemented where you can choose your bounty by taking one you want like a blueprint/letter type of thing. Because i hate to relog everytime to get the one i need.

1 Like

The bounty system is definitely a bit clunky. I often get to the end of the choices and wished I had actually accepted an earlier one instead of having no bounty in my bag for the session.

A Bounty Board or more detailed dialog box showing all the current bounties and allowing you to select which one you want, would be a really nice addition to the game.

If I am heading for a certain area, I try to choose a bounty that is achievable on the way.
For example, if I am doing an Arkovia run, I try to get the Kill Skeleton Knights or Revenants.
Sometimes the Kill the 4th Oligarch comes up and I skip it as I really want one of the other 2.
I then get to the end of the options and none of the others came up and I am now bountyless and have no way to go back and say OK - I will take the Kill the 4th Oligarch.

Not a great game breaker and I have learned to live with it, but a cool suggestion.

1 Like

Another one idea. Quest - “Paying Debts”.

It’s strange… All main quests are complete and we are receive this side quest. “If the player refuses to work for Riggs, he will issue a death threat, and his “Associates” can then be periodically encountered throughout Act 7 until the quest is accepted”.

How can that threat effects on player when the game is finished?

More logical if player can accepts this quest earlier, when he first enter to the “Korvan Sands” location or after completing “The Maw of Enaht” quest. Then player can start his walk through the quest or, “if the player refuses to work for Riggs, he will issue a death threat, and his “Associates” can then be periodically encountered throughout Act 7 until the quest is accepted”.

Thanks. With respect from admirer of Grim Dawn. Sorry for my bad English.