Some of the more obvious stuff that still hasn't been fixed (according to new Grimtools)

Skyshard powder vs Wraith’s scream. They have the same level requirement but Skyshard powder has 12 flat damage that Wraith’s scream lacks, while otherwise having basically the same stats.

Welcome to Vit Damage, for which there’s no flat damage on rings/amulet augments. :rolleyes:

There’s more gaps in that area, I was making a bleed build and found that there’s no flat bleed on weapon augments either (there IS one in FG, but it’s level 65…).

This is the same for Fire and cold.
Only Lightning, Chaos and Aether (which seems silly considering the recent binder nerfs) have augments that add flat damage while adding other good stats(read: DA/OA) on top of that.

I just find it odd that cold/frostburn has a couple of choices with 70 OA and %bonuses, while fire doesn’t have any that high. Lit, has Skyshard. I think the next best OA is a general 60 OA with no additional benefits - or possibly a general %OA boost.

If elements want flat DA, then Forgefire is available for all. But OA is not as accessible for fire.

Oh well, I might end up using Osyr’s Temper on most stuff, anyways. Flat OA/DA is pretty valuable. %OA/%DA doesn’t do much if you have no flat.

You forgot the most important thing of all: damage. Serenity gives literally nothing of that. Ardor has total speed which improves damage of many builds.

And we still use survivor’s ingenuity. As long as the stats are good the level doesn’t matter :slight_smile:

It would be nice if you guys also comment on my original suggestions.

Z made his opinion pretty clear on those, why beat a dead horse?

If he sees that actually most players agree on those points (and I think the points I made are pretty obvious and hard to disagree with for anyone who knows anything about Grim Dawn) maybe he budges.

This was my favorite part since it apparently doesn’t include me in that group. :smiley:

Still miffed that Coven Bloodied Ash didn’t have its befuddlingly minuscule health regen bonus buffed.

I actually agree with Z about everything except the disruption thingy. We’ll need to see how good Azraka is before we should talk about pierce.

In AoM early days a lot of players choose Conviction instead of Censure for ele builds,before reduced damage was added.But now Censure is must for elemental and Conviction for pierce,that system is working great but then dots are unnecessary.Replace them with armor bonus or other defensive bonus or even add conversion from elemental to pierce,that will improve pierce an open new ideas for builds.

Disrupt res on Dreeg. Possesion is no longer an obvious choice for all occultist acid builds. I’d focus on some other things that might need improving on that set (M_L made a whole thread about it).

Global % pierce values. Like Z says, it’s meant to be like that. Low enemy res but hard to get %dmg and rr. Does it work as intended? Obviously pierce wasn’t intended to be top-tier dmg type so maybe yes. Maybe not. Who knows what Z’s intentions truly are…:rolleyes: But there’s a lot of stuff for pierce in FG that’s waiting to be tested so I’d hold back on feedback like this until I’ve played some FG.

Iskandra relic. Absolutely +1.

Conviction. What’s Conviction? Ah, that exclusive for non-elemental infiltrators? Alright, +1.

Transmuted dreeg in sentinel with path of the three exclusive skill sounds good though. With the buff on DEE, it might be worth to try it again. Thus I guess we could leave that skill disrupt res as it is.

Aside from aura of conviction change, what we desperately need is the change on Thermite mine. The preview changelog give it massive radius increase but still not invincible. However I am gonna hold of on any comments before I actually tried it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Solael’s Vision, a high level weapon augment without flat damage while plenty of augments exist with slightly less stats and flat damage, making it practically useless. Dreeg’s Spinedust also has nearly the same stats but does add flat damage.

Agree, do something with conviction.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28QmyyV - CDR Kinda hybrid retaliation acid-poison dervish (Well dats a long ass name)

I’ve been trying to utilize new ret mechanic in conjunction with usual dmg.
What bugs me is that there is no good acid/poison shield for transmuted Aegis of Menhir. That one in sentinel set lacks phys to acid conversion and any kind of flat dmg, also no CDR. Occulant is also looks meh. So i went with shield for fire version of AoM

Amulet and Shield are unrealistic tho, but man you can almost always have Ascension, which is huge. Also CD for AoM is 1 second.

Nothing personell! But do check out the responses for Aura of Conviction change, please.

I agree that % elemental damage on Aura of Conviction could be replaced with some % of elemental converted to pierce - it would help to further emphasize Pierce damage on character who went for Conviction instead of Censure and it would convert elemental damage on inquisitor WPS to pierce - can’t see any over power in that, to be honest, but up to developers, of course.