Some suggestions to improve skeletons

The raise skeletons skill in the mastery window has some free slots around it.

I suggest adding the following transmutes that don’t require the previous transmuter skills picked.

They are as follows, and are mutually exclusive so you can only pick one:

1. Remove archers from the spawn chance pool and redistribute their spawn chance to mages and revenants
  2. Remove mages from the spawn chance pool and redistribute their spawn chance to archers and revenants
  3. Remove revenants from the pool and redistribute their spawn chance to archers and mages

This would allow us SOME manipulation and control over the skeletons we want. Having random skeletons hampers roleplaying imo. What if I want a legion of undead burning archers? Or run an Arkovian guild of undead mages? What if I want shield bonuses for pets, which only applies to revenants?

Another suggestion could be a pool cost. Give more + Maximum skeleton count. But have their cost as follow: 1 cost - base skeleton. 2 summon limit cost: archer or mage. 3 summon skeleton cost: revenant.

This would be a way to select our “crew” entirely while remining balanced based on a total summon count.

Lastly. Just wishful thinking on my part… but as a 24 or 32 mastery skill… it would be nice to have a support pet. Like a deathlord that buffs your other minions or give them and the player some kind of aura. Or a lich that can cast one of your skills for you, but at 50% efficiency (hard cap). Just… something that adds a commander to your legion of skeletons and/or other pets.

Pet builds are already extremely skill starved. So I don’t think balancing there is an issue.

Thoughts?

I modded skeleton type you summon (4 versions for different types). It might have been for 1.1.9.0 and need an update.

This has been asked for for years now, it’s also been asked at one point to merge all of the Skeletons into one singular giga-strong Skeleton in a transmuter.

I highly doubt Crate are going to make significant changes to the Skeletons this far into development even if it’s on an optional transmuter. The best bet you’ll find with what you want is modding them to do what you want which tqFan has thankfully done for you.

1 Like

Yes please:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.