Just want Skeletal Revenants

Wish I could pick which type of Skeleton gets summoned every time tbh. Got it at Level 22 right now, don’t even care for RNG balance, just gimme all Revenants please. I mean, what’s the point of even going on, bros? Why live? Revenantbros… I need them and only them… Please… I’m too much of a brainlet to figure out how to force it via modding…

1 Like

Rename the chosen file to GDX1.arz and replace the one in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\gdx1\database

https://mega.nz/file/lU0QTJ6Z#FYVkA9suCY56UD_bDegUeJLn-Lk12zPYsar_qfq4BEg
(copy the whole link manually to the address bar instead of clicking it if it requires verification key)

3 Likes

damn tqfan thanks! you’re a legend! The macro stuff and this?! Did you make this? An will this need to be re-applied/remade with each game patch?

1 Like

Yes, I can either remade this for 1.1.9.1 because it’s quite simple and fast. And also might be the last patch.

You can also try learning the modding, it’s not that difficult, I mean it. If it’s only these skeletons, probably better if I do that for you quickly. But if you decide to tweak more things like (for example how skills look [I change Primal Strike to green, made Fire Forcewave cooler]), their parameters, then I can link you what to learn if needed and help if there are any problems.

Yeah I’d be open to learning it

You can read

This post [Script][Basics]Modding Beginner's Guide I

And then only 2.1 part Normal mods fragment from this guide [Script][Basics]Modding Beginner's Guide II

Asset manager needs to be setup carefully, without error just like in the 1st post.

1 Like

can we get update for this mod?
just try to mod myself, but not success. asset manager too complicated for me

Here database.zip (3.5 KB). Installation described here [MOD] Sunder removed (1.2.0.2)

1 Like

Does the original file still work? I’m more of an archers fan which you’ve included in the original file.

Here’s the file for archers
database.zip (3.8 KB)

1 Like