Something brewing at Skewsound

In general I am happy with the work of Chris Wilson in GD, he has managed to capture the essence of a world devastated by the events of Grim DAwn. But this time I did not like it, I did not like the fragment of the boss’s music, I found it somewhat chaotic, as it does not mix well the organ effect with the guitar. And another thing that I would like is that being the music of the final boss of the game, have pronounced intensity changes.

Why not an adaptive style of something like that, with changes towards the original themes of the game? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=essAq0kEq10

I imagine the most recent post is of a later phase of the fight, similar to what happened with Theodin Marcell. Theodin’s third phase theme is very chaotic and rushed, instilling some urgency on players to finish him off. Here, the second theme we got was much the same, but the first theme was more traditional.

That’s a damn nice tune :).

Same, I still want a bunch of the tracks from the OST in-game.

These are two of the best pieces on the OST and are nowhere to be heard in the game. Crate plz.

Lonely Moon is a weird track. I think it doesn’t fit the general mood of the game. It’s sounds too hopeful and optimistic for the apocalyptic world of Cairn.

Sent from my Ultra Shine using Tapatalk

I always figured Lonely Moon would make a good credits track. All they need to do is shove the credits sequence in after the final boss and play the music on loop for googles the length of GD’s credits over half an hour. :eek:

I think it’s a lovely track though, definitely one of my faves.

Lonely Moon is already in the game. Check the game credits.

I think Lonely Moon creates an incredible contrast to the game’s mood. It’s nostalgic, almost something you’d see along a small patch of garden with a child playing - or it’s ghost ?

Whatever, I really see it having a place somewhere in the game, maybe even in a hidden place.

(also, kuddos for the Debussy/Supertramp feeling of Lonely Moon :p)