Something brewing at Skewsound

Something seems to be brewing at Skewsound for the upcoming update! :eek:

Go to bed :cool:

Seems really neat though

Awesome new addition to the musical whimsy of Grim Dawn.

Hope to see a future update for the soundtrack :wink:

Love it :rolleyes:

Epic music for a epic batle , logyy would be proud :smiley:

I honestly like the music, but if this would be in a game, no, not really. I’d just dislike it at this point, it doesn’t fit in games, imo.

It certainly sounds like a epic boss fight. :slight_smile:

Now do Classical Gas.

Oh yes. My suggestion from the past is finally making it’s way into GD, feels good :smiley:

Finally. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds great.

Sounds fantastic!! Who’s it for?

Im assuming will be for loghorrean

sounds great

More in game music is something I’ve wanted for so long now, I cannot put into words how happy this has made me.

wait what? Log Music has been requested by the dear community for ages. But its weird that you still listen to your fans when the standard role model big companies dont :eek:

but will tentacle kraken bro get his own bad ass music?:cool:

Again you dont know how much this means to me.

Slaying loghorrean makes much more sense now;) Here is to hoping he gets some “tiny” buffs to make up for the epic confrontation :stuck_out_tongue:

This music in soo good! This will certainly reduce the amount of “I didn’t even realise I killed the final boss - what a bummer” posts on reddit by a ton! :stuck_out_tongue:
Good job Skewsound and good job Crate for listening to the community and fixing lackluster elements of the game! You guys rock! :cool:

I noticed that Zantai has been very teasy lastly about the next patch, making me hope that it will be released before the year ends.

thats will be the best news ever. But Zantai is one tricky guy!

However Imagine the major patch hitting around X-mas then Forgotten Gods by January 1st week or two.

Crate needs to put it up really soon as Im dying out things to play. Latest February before Valentines maximum before love for the game withers and grows cold.

a March release would feel like waiting forever :cry: