Spectral Wrath RR

Hi, ive always wondered why spectral wrath does not have a -% Cold RR to its mods.
Necro supports cold archetypes, and cold RR is not super available, it would make reaper and
spellbinder more versatile in regards to cold spells. I am aware aether spellbinder is strong as is.

6 Likes

It is actually not a bad idea. Cold rr to Ill Omen on some items will have to be adjusted but having it on Spectral Wrath will add more synergy to few archetypes that are clearly needing it, like Cold Reaper or Cold Spellbinder or even Cold Oppressor or Cold Ritualist.

2 Likes

Chillwhisper Cold Apostate looking you you like :neutral_face:
:grin:

1 Like

Great suggestion! This would definitely make Cold Necros less dependent on specific Ill Omen mods for -RR%. :+1:

1 Like

It does feel like a good idea.

Replace Physical RR on Spectral Wrath with Cold RR and you have got a deal :slightly_smiling_face:.

This reminds me of the dozens of suggestions in the past about adding chaos RR to Occultist. It never happened and I doubt it’ll happen for this case of cold RR to Necro. I’m not saying it’s a bad idea though.

The good news is that the upcoming Berserker mastery will probably have both cold and chaos RR.

I would love it! Makes a lot more builds that more powerful~