Spellbinder Question (For future build)

Just curious as I MAY level one of these next through the new content first then work my way back but how are Spellbinder’s played now? I remember back before the change to mirror it was Aeon’s hourglass and basically a mix of Mirror and Mark though I know now those skills have been nerfed are they still worth investing in and what kind of build’s now work best with a Spellbinder? It was a favorite of mine before the nerf to mirror and the cooldown’s. As for Devotions should I also still go for Aeon’s and possible spear of heaven’s if not what should I go for as it has been a while since I played one and have little experience with Aether besides that.

If you play caster, it’s still good strategy to take Aeon to reset Mirror/MoT duration. Basically you can choose which T3 devotion combo to use, 2 out of 3 Aeon, Spear and Dying God.

So still play it remotely the same as it use to just minus some of the offensive capability from Mirror? (Meaning how they replaced reflect with Retal on mirror) Also why dying god I understand Aeon and spear but not that.

Dying God is in your route. Nodes give you OA/DA and then proc crit/speed. So it’s an option.

Besides Aeon,Spear,and dying god any other devotions I should look into as well? Devotions are typically where I have my issues its a bit overwhelming even to this day for me heh.

Binders are good. Clairvoyant is godly (will be surely nerfed soon, we’ll see how). Agrivix is ok. Uroboruuk is fine, too. Except AAR nothing to write home about but nothing to complain about either.

Active defense is still great and allows binders to achieve results way beyond their natural defensive stats.