[SPOILER] Super boss trove.

This is video

Holy shit the armor set is amazing, going all the way to level 50 in 3h30 with +140% exp. I thought they were joke items at first but actually the armor rating doesn’t matter in normal so you can pretty much steamroll the content.

Farmed Lokarr about 15 or so times and im sure I didnt get a legendary on a few occasions so dont think its 100%, then again I wasnt paying a huge amount of attention

Im more interested in Dark Ones set. I posted a thread http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62023

And you also can craft this one (rly useful for extra xp and total speed bonus), with luck the item might get + clout suffix, end up of + 10% total speed.
http://www.grimtools.com/db/items/1045

Hey Lamante, could you give me some information on your build and the fight against lokarr?

i have a tactician too, but i have krieg set, couldn’t stand against him.

Thank you.

I run him with my friend, we have Vitality caster/Doom-Bolt Conjurer + two-handed ranged Purifier. He melts pretty damn fast. In solo I think he is a tedious fight for any build.

Not really no

He isn’t using shit mechanic like Kuba, he might be hard for some builds he is a far cry from what I’d call tedious

So to any of you guys that already killed lokarr, what kind of defenses you guys aim to fight against him? (high physical, fire resist?)

im trying to learn the mechanics of the fight, but i dont know what kind of element is his attacks.

i have a tactician btw

thank you guys.

Which set is this if you don’t mind me asking , could do with a boost if I make even more characters .

Cheers .

Shhh, it’s a secret. Not listed in any guides that I’ve seen. It’s nothing that you’d ever use endgame though, more in line with drop from the secret quest in the base game.

His mechanics is pretty fair, unlike a certain beast nemesis.

Physical and fire, his burning dot still hurts really bad at 80% res, 40% overcapped is recommended since he would debuff you all the time. Get capped stun resist since he has a doombolt style attack that stuns you but I’m not sure which damage type it is, its damage is not really a problem though. Also kill the Bourbon clones first, they’re annoying as hell.

Just beat him and you’ll know, the complete set will give you +40% exp gained which is amazing early game.

Thank you panda, i finally beated him after some struggle and build changes, i overcapped fire and pierce resistance (40~50% Overcap) i didnt overcapped vit (one person told me he has vitality kind of attack or skill, need to check that), but again, thanks for your help :D.