[SPOILER] Super boss trove.

So I did a few Lokarr runs today and noticed that there is a purple everytime from two Gladiator troves. How is the droprate for everyone? If it’s nearly 100% then the place seems like an actually good farming place :slight_smile:

I farmed him 15 times for his set. And all 15 times both troves and the entire area before him netted around 4-5 legs

Btw. Even though this is a spoiler post please use spoiler tags

Edited.
Yeah I did a similar number of runs, there is only one time his chest didn’t puke out any purple. The drop rate should be around 80-90%, seems like a decent crucible alternative, at least it’s not boring me to death yet.

[spoiler] So about the boss

How do you fight Lokarr? My witchblade still with non-mythical markovian set is getting wrecked. I hardly scratch him. [/spoiler]

Its doable with a heavy DOT char (i have done it on poison WH but its very very risky to get one shotted) or a CDR char (farming the boss with JoVs BWC build) and assembled the set after a few runs but keep doing it for the treasure troves - it seems refreshing vs crucible runs :slight_smile:

I tried it with Bleeding DoTs…not very successful. :undecided:

[spoiler]Did almost 20 runs and at least for me its a good place to farm, from aether rift till Lokarr’s troves.

About the build, i’m using Tactician Trauma Octavius blablabla build.[/spoiler]

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Don’t bother. If you have AoE you’ll simply kill the blue zombie before you realize its there. The outskirts have such a huge monster density its an impossible task to find and kite it.

I’m personally 0 in 5 (2 or 3 blue everytime) with 2 piece of his set. One run was in MP (partner got a piece of set and 2 blue item) so that should translate to 0 in 6 with 3 set piece. Doesn’t seem that great on my side

I’m using a vampire Bone Harvest/Siphon Souls Ritualist. Still a tricky fight since with a few mistimings I can easily die, however I kinda got used to it so I hardly die anymore.

I shit you not the god damn frozen rocks outside killed me more than the guy himself.

They brought my WH to the brink of death, that’s more than Lokarr could manage to do

Easy solution.
Zantai please nerf DOT.

The rocks are under union contract. Can’t touch them.

Good to know, Satan.
Bet you giggled alot when creating that montrosity.

[spoiler]Hmm, maybe there’s another secret quest where you face a Celestial Frozen Rock

And the Boss battle song is “Let It Go”[/spoiler]

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

They were Grava tested on livestream first. The files were actually in the game for a while for modders to mess with.

Haha, when i suggested lokarr fight for crucible, it was considered “bad” idea but now it is weird to see some enjoying he? I am waiting my turn. I will try dot build.

For the most part yes, but if you take it slow and pull enemies out in small groups, it’s not that difficult to keep him alive. Besides, assuming you’re not just sprinting to his spawn points, you should have a clear path to the sigil and once you find him, it’s just a matter of running away.

I kill him on Hardcore, this is first my battle with him. I spent maybe hour for this kill.
I try hardcore only because my softcore char completely bugged with this nane’s stash note. I already found this note on veteran. Hardcore char don’t try expansion before and already beat normal game. I just use him for this quest.