SR 150 attempts

Build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZD14LWN

I have videos recorded, but not going to make it public because I had many non pet builds that have issues at 75/76. Many other players also do and I don’t want to make other people feel underwhelming. I do regret a bit for posting such threads but if anyone want to try very high shards, pet builds or not, best of luck to you. I am done with this but I would be glad to help if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Hey, good job! Some ideas from me:

1. What about devotion route for Ishtak? Some more taunt. Fishing for Swift mutator may be good too, -15% cc resistances for bosses.
  2. Changing belt for Mythical Nosferatis in some cases, even more physical resistances for hard hitting enemies in case of RR.
  3. Rare pants like Reapers leggins with Taskmaster’s/Of the wild mods for more resistances for pets?

Imo 130 at least is possible with god rng.

I am just biased against northeast devotions, and the character was directly copied from my other one and I did not change devotion. but I simply can’t see how Ishtak make a good impact here. You just have to and are able to stay so far away from fight that even with CoF which generally draws a lot of hate, bosses don’t give a fk about you and instead want to kill your blight fiend. I was very surprised by that fact.

Everything about wildshorn legguard is just too good, the poison retal looks absurd on paper, and there is a huge chunk of hp, DA, 5% player phys. I can see why people would want reaper’s legging but as a cabalist, I don’t have access to that +5 emboldening.

I kind of want to see a video of running a pet build with less than 2700DA on SR 150.
Want to compare it with this: [1.1.5.2] Team Deep SR 160 [Videos]

The key is the player draws much less aggro than expected by staying very far away, i cannot emphasize how important it is. Pets are tanky enough for sometime until they got heavily debuffed, kite a bit, rinse repeat.

Gotta try to make a video later, prob easier than you expected. I do have 2770 DA or so but there was a mutator

You can afford to do that against something like BennJahr. But try it against say Kaisan, or Kuba, or Aleksander, or Reaper, or Moosi, or pretty much anything not Benny :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How far can this BD go within the time limit? :thinking:

110, but the RNG required for getting 3 good floors and 1 godly boss room is much higher.

Trying 145 now

Waiting to see the boss room and I believe the boast on reddit was without consumables. so no pots/clusters allowed :sunglasses:

Zanta x 2, Sentinel, Fabius

no chance against Sentinel and Fabius

Like I said, player defensive stats play an important role in pushing deeper SR. Even if the Pet stats are amazing, that alone does not guarantee success. And not sure any pet build has successfuly tackled SR 130+ solo or atleast none that was posted on the forums IIRC.

You could still try SR 125 as you mentioned before. It would still be a really amazing feat.

1 Like

Hey, I attempted to push 150 too with ghol cabalist, tested few setups. In theory it may be possible but it’s extremaly fishing, even more than this where only 1 boss (Moosilauke) or bad chunks can stop it:

How do you manage to hold agro of Iron Maiden on pets all the time? I’ve tryied it both with Ishtak devo, Mogdrogen, switching items (tested your setup too), going unstable anomaly and not, more pets like skeletons etc etc. She is always charge at me after some time, I can dodge it once, use aether cluster but she has like ~60mln health and I am instantly one shotted by any attack, no matter what my DA is, just deep is too high. Even I tryied to not use any offensive skills like curse or spirits but it does not matter. My best “score” was taking her to like 50% with Ishtak. One boss I took down was shattered outcast but it’s hard too, even her missile attack is insta dead. I always fish for -15% taunt mutator for bosses, otherwise I reset rift.

Probably to pass 150 there must be things involved like:

1. Lava room.
  2. Good 1-3 maps, corridors one especially to bodyblock enemies and not much nemesis on the road.
  3. Some godly boss combo like 2x Zantarin/Valdaraan/Outcast or Lucius

Setups devo routes I played (many items were switched during testing):
Ishtak https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2MoaBlZ
Mogdrogen https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2dznl9Z

For 150 I feel like it’s better to go unstable anomaly, I couldn’t kill outcast without because pets were dying anyway.

Edit: I took 3 bosses down at 150 with ritualist (benjahr, warden, zantarin), couldnt kill Fabius. It was on conclave map. Build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gA19yZ Ritualist has better taunt with Ishtak + CC mutator + briarthorn.

If you can make ritualists work(I couldn’t), then it’s better. It looks better in theory at least.

The nemesis bosses I have beaten at 140+ are Zantarin, Kuba, Iron maiden, Benn Jahr and Valdaran in ascending difficulty, none of them were done without taking siginificant dmg. Everyone except Kaisan/Fabius should be doable in theory if they are the last boss, even Fabius can be possible if you do a lot of gear swap. Non-nemesis bosses are a bit harder in general.

I have videos recorded, but not going to make it public because I had many non pet builds that have issues at 75/76. Many other players also do and I don’t want to make other people feel underwhelming. I do regret a bit for posting such threads but if anyone want to try very high shards, pet builds or not, best of luck to you. I am done with this but I would be glad to help if you have any questions.

I made another attempt yesterday and killed 3 bosses again in conclave map (lucius, valdaraan, benjahr) but there was Reaper so run was done. Generally it’s about holding agro and eventually small kite which works vs slow bosses, Reaper is too fast and has his ghosts. I doubt Fabius can be killed on 150, I tryied a lot when he was last boss and it’s just impossible, he is very agressive, his blades and he himself has big range of some knife attacks + he is often invisible. Some bosses heal themselves too so running like headless chicken through whole map will not work. 150 is absolutely possible to pass but rng must be godly.

I have only one question, how do you manage to hold agro on pets vs Iron Maiden? I took her to 50% once and she charged at me then, but sometimes she do it at 10%, sometimes at 20%, once she attack me it’s execution, aether crystal works once but she is going to do that again then. You are doing it with mogdrogen devos and I have troubles with Ishtak and -%cc mutator.

My last setup was this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZyL5EnV Will of Bysmiel for manticore cdr, I wanted to use as many pets as possible to better agro hold. I consider shaman conduit with physical->lightning + additional taunt for Briarthorn. I wonder about using healing totem, does not ticks from it increase chance to pull bosses?

Generally my thoughts on bosses:
Zantarin - easy
Benjahr - easy
Lucius - easy
Warden - easy
Outcast - medium
Valdaraan - easy
Sharzul - should be possible
Alkamir - maybe possible
Kuba - maybe if he is last but his % healing is huge at 150
Gravathul - maybe if he is last
Reaper, Fabius, Gargaban, Kaisan - impossible