SR v 1.1.9.8 - Softlocked after finishing Shards

Hi. There’s a huge problem with SR. After finishing 55/4th Shard/Chunk and killing all bosses nothing happens. Mazaan doesn’t appear, gauge isn’t filled, timer keeps going and nothing happens, essentially locking you there. Tried to reset the game, had to start all over again from 30th shard cuz i didn’t get prints for the stones or anything at all because of this issue. It happened again, but now on 32nd Shard. 4th Chunk, all bosses killed, nothing happens.
First of all i want to report about this issue.
Second of all i want to know if there’s a way to at the very least get those prints without grinding it all again, cuz i feel like i lost a few hours of my life for nothing. TY!

curious if you happened to fight/have Margul (beetle boss) in your boss room? :thinking:

go into a MP game where they are clearing SR 75-76, when they/you cash out on 76 you get all blueprints

We would need more information, such as what bosses you are fighting, what boss arena, when the issue occurs.

You should also verify game files.

There certainly was a big blue beetle boss in 55th shard, not sure about 32nd one.
Thanks for the advice!

On a 55th shard there were 4 bosses, sorry i wasn’t paying attention to their names.
1 Big blue beetle and 1 Mage i believe
1 Big chtonic boss who looked like an Obsidian Ravager and one who looked like a bigger version of a Flesh Hulk next to him
It was arena that looked like an Infestation or Fleshworks from Act 6, with one of the opened flesh doors on it’s edge as a decoration
Alas, on a 32nd shard i wasn’t paying attention at all but i remember that it was arena that looked like Morgoneth’s dungeon, with 2 stairs leading to a lower floor with 3 bosses.
If it’ll happen again i’ll send you more info and details

So i did 30-55 shards again but this time in 2 runs, 30-40, 45-55, and this time nothing happened. I fought on mentioned arenas again, defeated same bosses but everything was fine. Maybe because they weren’t in the same packs as previously, but i fought all of them on the same arena on different shards. BTW here’s clarified names of bosses from previous 55SR run: Durg, Jarren the Plaguewarped, Benn’Jahr the Colossal and the mage i mentioned i believe was either Larria the Hexer or Janaxia the Betrayer.
The only uniting factors i can think about for both bugged runs are the character and Vire’s Blessing from the shrines. I hope it helps somehow.
Also i verified game files via Steam and it said that everything was fine.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.